Sanha's first kiss

Sanha's first kiss
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sanha anxiously fiddled with the sleeves of his hoodie, his heart racing as he looked over at Rocky, who was sitting across from him in the dressing room. Sanha had always admired Rocky, not just for his impressive rapping skills but also for his easy confidence and good looks. Sanha had never been kissed before, and lately, he had found himself wondering what it would be like to kiss someone. But he wasn’t sure if he liked girls or boys, and the confusion was making him even more nervous.

Rocky eyed up from his phone and caught Sanha’s sight. “What’s up?” he asked, noticing Sanha’s fidgeting.

Sanha hesitated for a moment before blurting out, “Have you ever kissed anyone before?”

Rocky raised an eyebrow in surprise. “Uh, yeah,” he said, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. “Why do you ask?”

Sanha felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment. “I don’t know,” he mumbled. “I was just curious, I guess.”

Rocky leaned back in his chair and studied Sanha for an instant. He had always sensed that there was something different about Sanha, something that set him apart from the other members of Astro. Rocky wasn’t sure if it was just his youthful naivete or if there was something more going on, but he felt a sudden urge to protect Sanha, to help him navigate his way through the confusing world of love and relationships.

“Hey, it’s okay to be curious,” Rocky told, his voice softening. “There’s nothing wrong with wanting to explore your feelings.”

Sanha looked up at Rocky, his eyes wide with surprise. He had expected Rocky to or brush off his question, but instead, he was met with kindness and understanding.

“Thanks,” Sanha said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Rocky stood up and walked over to where Sanha was sitting. He knelt down in front of him and took his hands in his own.

“Listen, Sanha,” Rocky said, his voice low and soothing. “You don’t have to figure everything out right now. It’s okay to take your time and explore your feelings. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here for you, okay?”

Sanha felt a lump form in his throat as he looked into Rocky’s warm brown eyes. He had never felt so seen and understood before. Without thinking, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to Rocky’s, his heart pounding in his chest.

Rocky was surprised at first, but then he felt a surge of warmth and tenderness wash over him. He pecked Sanha back, his hands cupping his face as he deepened the kiss.

When they finally pulled away, they were both breathless and flushed. Sanha looked up at Rocky, his eyes shining with wonder.

“I think I might like boys,” he said softly.

Rocky smiled and leaned in to kiss Sanha again. “That’s okay,” he said. “I like boys too.”

 

Sanha felt a sense of relief wash over him as Rocky’s words sank in. For so long, he had been afraid of what he was feeling, unsure of how to make sense of the confusing thoughts and emotions swirling around inside of him. But with Rocky’s support a

Please log in to read the full chapter