a 45-degree angle

didn't know that she's a careful gay (she's a careful gay)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Mina, I'm so gay." A pause. "So gay for you."

 

Seungwan knows that that's not entirely true. Not that she intentionally keeps herself updated with her second cousin's conquests. It's just that she can't help but overhear everything since her locker is sandwiched between rows of those of the most popular girls of the Engineering building. She keeps count, though, so she knows for sure that the university's cheering squad's co-captain is the third girl to hear that from Sana this week alone. But Sana's reputation precedes her. Of course, Mina knows. So the co-captain just chuckles.

 

"Right,"  Mina mumbles, closing the red steel door shut. "You do know that I know that you've flirted with almost everyone in the squad, right?"

"Uh-uh," Sana stops her, pressing a finger on the girl's lips. "Baby, if we're gonna make this work, we must learn how to let go of each other's past."

"Pssh..." Seungwan just chuckles, shaking her head as she opens her locker, opting not to comment on her cousin's pick-up line.

 

She has said worse, anyway. At least in her head. To--

 

"Joohyunnie!" Mina beckons to one of the most popular ladies in SMU-- cheer captain Bae Joohyun, sophomore from college of arts and letters-- at the end of the hall, and almost everyone-- including Sana-- breaks their neck just to get a glimpse of the goddess incarnate.

But Seungwan is worse, dropping the book in number theory that she was supposed to put in her locker then hitting her head on its door at the mention of the name.

 

She

Please log in to read the full chapter