Airplane

Until I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction.

 

 

[SEPTEMBER 2019]

 

 

The airport seems full as it has always been, but maybe because of fansites that are trying to catch a glimpse of the main vocalist of the the top girl group of all time, Blackpink. She stands as numerous flashes blind her eyesight for a bit, but she's still smiling and waving her hand to greet them. They’re on the section of the airport already where they have to store their luggages, so she stands there, waiting for her manager to unload her baggage through the security. 

 

“We’re good to go, Rosé- ssi.” He says after a few minutes, “We can start boarding the plane now.”

 

She nods, giving one more smile to the cameras and turns her back. She types a text for her members letting them know that she’s about to leave when she hears her manager stop in his tracks.

 

“I apologize Rosé- ssi but do you mind if we wait a few more minutes? My friend is here too and I haven’t seen him in a while.” He slumps a bit.

 

“It’s okay, manager-ssi.” She says, as she stands on the side of the loading bridge, “Are you sure we can wait here though? Few people are looking at us, already.”

 

“Well, we can’t really but-” He says and perks up when he sees someone approaching, “I mean they’re here! I just want to talk to him for a bit while we walk.”

 

Her manager approaches the two people that are going towards them when Chaeyoung finally raises her head after sending the text to her members. She looks at her manager and the guy that he’s talking to when her eyes shift to the person behind him. I mean it’s not just another person, nor even a normal person, it’s THE BAE SUZY?! The “Nation’s First Love.” She’s the girl that can make everyone turn their heads no matter how busy they are. How she’s so kind and pure that anyone that talks about her sings praises about her all the time. She is that kind of person.

 

It hits Chaeyoung that the other guy that her manager is talking to is probably Suzy’s manager. She stands up straight as they’re approaching her. The Nation’s First Love just looks at her, and Chaeyoung finds herself bowing down slightly out of respect. She doesn’t know why she averts her eyes so quickly, but maybe it’s because of the beauty in front of her that she gulps a bit, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter