what happened miss beauty?

MUTT ENTERTAINMENT STORY

one morning, as usual beauty go to beast and cutie room to wake them up. three of them are very close friend. after beauty come in, suddenly

"what are you doing huh?? do you know that this thing is preacious to me? you are not only stealing but damaging!"

beast shouted to beauty as soon as she entered the room.

"what are you talking about?what stealing?what damaging?"

asked beauty calmly.

"you still dare to ask?look at this. how are you going to explain about this thing?"

said beast. he showed to her a beautiful necklace but it looks that have been damaged.

"you stole it right?"

"i didn't know anything. how could you do this to me. prove your accusation against me."

said beauty.

beast then point at a bag,

"im curious that i opened that bag. guest what i found. thank god you left this behind. who knows what will be"

"trust me oppa. im not the one who stole it. i didn't even remember that i brought the bag yesterday."

 "theres no point in you appeal. i dont trust you. all this i ignore what others say about you. but actually you are the devil!!"

"all this time, even if you asked me to do many things, i do it without any hesitation. but, when you accuse me of stealing and say im the devil, ijust cant hold it anymore.."

pang!!

"you dare to slap me..."

pang!!

"who the hell you think you are to ...."

pang!!

at this time, cutie who just woke up after hearing the noise rushed to beauty which fell to the ground after the third slapped.

"what are you doing hyung?? what exactly happened to both of you. are you okay beauty?"

asked cutie who is still stunned.

"dont asked why. you devil, better you get out now before i give you the fourth."

beauty immediately out of the room and headed to mrs mutt office.

meanwhile, cutie asked about what happened between them.