Dance with me

Dance with Me

 

It was a bright Saturday morning in the Super Junior dorm. A young man with Brownish/ Auburn hair was on his knees scrubbing the kitchen floor. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he wiped it away with his hands.

"Wookie-ah what are you doing?"

He looked up and saw his roommate  Sungmin with his disheveled hair and sleepy eyes looking down on him. 

"These floors are really dirty. Gosh no one cleans up in the kitchen and.."

"Hell with the damn floors! You have been moping around ever since..."

Ryeowook covered his mouth with his soapy hands.

"Don't say it" he said a dangerous, low voice.

As he released his hand Sungmin coughed.

"I think some soap went down my throat."

"Good. Maybe you won't curse as much as Kangin."

"Yah! we all live in this house don't we?"

As Ryeowook wiped the floor Sungmin knelt down next to him.

"Will you stop moping around. Are you that jealous of Sooyoung? I bet she is jealous that some girl dancer is being all y in front of you for our upcoming tour."

"It's not as much skinship as her solo."

Sungmin cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Oh c'mon it is!! She wraps her legs around her dance parter and..."

"Okay okay. I get it! Well why don't you help her? I heard from some of the SNSD girls that she is having trouble."

"Why?"

"The same problem you are having with your solo. No chemistry"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"NO! NO! Sooyoung-ssi you have no personality while dancing. Why don't you get it by now??" yelled the dance teacher/

" I am sorry Oppa" she said bowing multiple times.

"That's it for today. We will finish it up next time."

"No please Oppa. Just give me one more chance..."

"Sooyoung-ssi you haven't even got the basic steps down. To include more steps the character and acting takes place. You have to show that it is real. Have you listened to your solo song."

"Yes but.."

"I suggest you listen to it again. Then tell your manager to contact me."

When the dancer teacher left Sooyoung slumped down on the floor. Tears welled up in her eyes as she wiped them away at the back of her hand....

 

-Okay I am sorry I have to cut it short. Still brainstorming and such. This will be a one shot I must say. Thank you all for supporting and being patient with me. Love you all!

 

xoxo vampireluver911