Three: A Void Argumentation

Nine Mistakes, Nine Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like all the hotel rooms she’s been in her work trips, this one looks cozy and warm. Nice decorations and beautiful wallpapers should make whoever stay there be contented.

She does  feel better when she could change it to this one. Not the original honeymoon suite that they were booked first.

Yet she feel ironic. She was excited the week before this trip, but she hates it now.

Because once again, he ditches her.

“I can’t go.”

“But... but you promise. Remember? One trip per three months. And this has been almost five months.”

“We did that last month.”

“That’s your trip! We agreed for each!”

“I can’t. Really I can’t. You know all these cases.”

“I don’t.”

“Jagiya...”

She left without saying goodbye. Too  pissed to be thinking properly.

Set a silent profile to her private mobile, she has planned to give him a cold shoulder. But his texts came like thousand times. Ask her for a talk.

Because he loves her.

Well, does he think she has out of her love for him? He must be crazy.

The phone rings. She looks at it in confusion. She has not given the number to anyone.

But then it may be him. As always he will always find her. No matter hard she hides.

The phone rings again. She looks at it again as if that is a disaster coming her way.

But then it may. Because if that him, she is afraid they will end up fighting again. And s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter