FLUTTERING

Flutter

"What is that?" Ryeowook quickly covered the paper with his hands when he saw Siwon trying to peek on it. 

"It's nothing!" He said. Siwon seems to be curious what Ryeowook is up to. 

"Are you writing down ways how to annoy me?" Siwon jokingly asked and the younger snorted. 

"I could annoy the hell out of you without writing my ways down." Ryeowook sassily replied and Siwon just chuckled. 

"Oookkayy then. I'm leaving." Siwon said and he was about to leave when Ryeowook followed after him and stopped him. 

He looked back at him with utter confusion. 

"Uhmm.." Siwon took a note of how Ryeowook hesitated first as he averts his gaze everywhere but him. "...I need your help.."

Siwon took this seriously, thinking that his fellow member and friend is in trouble. 

He looked at Ryeowook full of concern as he wrapped an arm around Ryeowook's shoulder. "I'm always here for you, Wookie. Now tell me, what is it?"

Ryeowook nodded as he slightly tiptoed to reach Siwon's ears and told him his concern. 

Siwon just looked at him dumbfounded after hearing it. 

~~~~

"If that glare could kill, Siwon is dead by now." Shindong said as he took a seat beside Kyuhyun who is glaring daggers to Siwon. 

Apparently, he saw how Siwon spends more time together with Ryeowook. 

Ryeowook who happens to be in a relationship with him. 

They've been in a relationship for two years and the members were all there when Kyuhyun confessed and Ryeowook accepted him. 

So why the hell Siwon is hanging out with Ryeowook?

"Why does Wookie hang out with Siwon hyung?" He asked himself out loud and Shindong laughed slightly. 

"Jealous as ever. You could ask Ryeowook yourself instead of glaring at Siwon."

~~~

After their performance, Ryeowook quickly went to their dressing room to practice.

Not for their next performance, but for..

"Ryeowook ah?" Ryeowook got startled when he saw Kyuhyun at the door.

"Kyu!" He exclaimed.

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at Ryeowook. "You're hiding something, aren't you?"

Ryeowook nervously laughed. "No, I am not."

Kyuhyun sighed and just let him slide so he can continue to his purpose of asking Ryeowook. 

"Whatever. I am here to ask you about something—"

"Actually...I.. I have something to tell you." Ryeowook said as he fiddled with his fingers and looked down. Kyuhyun find it cute whenever he does it. 

"....." But Kyuhyun cannot wait to know what his boyfriend and Siwon were up to. 

"No. I will ask you first. It's about you and Siwon hyung."

In that, Ryeowook looked up at Kyuhyun. "Uhmm..."

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook suspiciously as the latter couldn't answer. 

"I asked Siwon hyung for help." Kyuhyun now looked at him confusedly. 

And before Kyuhyun could ask what is it all about, Ryeowook pulled out from his thoughts. 

"I have something to tell you." Kyuhyun felt it is important so he listened. 

And there Ryeowook goes...

"I hope you'll appreciate this and don't laugh at me..." Ryeowook said not looking at Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun is getting annoyed at anticipation. "Why don't you just tell me?"

Ryeowook prepared himself. As he heaved another sigh—nervous sigh—he never felt this nervousness before, even before performing, whether it is group, solo or in musical, he began. "Whenever you smile, you're CHO handsome. Whenever you perform, you're CHO attractive. Whenever you tell me that you love me, I fell more deeply inlove with CHO. I love you." 

There..Ryeowook had done it and the silence never felt this awkward before. 

Ryeowook gave a look at Kyuhyun and he couldn't read what's on his face.

The truth is, Ryeowook wanted Kyuhyun to feel fluttered as what he is doing to him. He decided first to make a song but since it is overrated, he turns to writing a poem written in english and it's just a coincidence that Choi Siwon could help.

The latter suggested 'something' to add on his poem.

And that's what lead to this. 

And Ryeowook shouldn't have tried Siwon's suggestion beause it's embarassing as hell. 

Kyuhyun, still couldn't recover from shock (and secondhand embarrassment), clicked his tongue at his boyfriend who looks so cute, fiddling his fingers and had his head down. He found it so cute too how Ryeowook slightly struggled in pronouncing those words too. 

And even though, he hates english, he could understand it very well.

"How can you make fun of my surname like that?" Kyuhyun finally said something.. 

"I—I didn't mean to!" Ryeowook stuttered as he squeak those words out. "I just wanted to make you feel fluttered like what you're doing to me."

Well, it seems like Kyuhyun's heart beating erratically can considered being overfluttered. Because, even though Ryeowook would do nothing, he makes Kyuhyun's heart go crazy. 

He's just very good at hiding it. 

But he finds Ryeowook so beautiful when he felt so fluttered so... 

"Do you know where else CHO suits well aside from being mine and my family's surname?"

"W—where?"

"Yours. Cho Ryeowook. It's very fitting right?" Kyuhyun winked at him and laughed as he went outside. 

It did make Ryeowook's heart flutter, as usual. Seems like Kyuhyun won this, again.

Should he ask for Siwon's help again?

=====================

LOL. I HAVE TO POST THIS EVEN IF I DON'T WANT TO SO YEAH FEEL FREE TO CRITICIZE THIS STORY 😂.

I HAVE TO POST A KYUWOOK ONESHOT SO I CAN START ANOTHER YEWOOK STORY. 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR STUMBLING AND WASTING YOUR TIME READING THIS. 

THE CRINGE WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS THOUGH, LOL.