Mr. Voice

Little Misfortune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ningning

 

Welcome to my game. I’ll be your host and humble narrator. The rules of this game are simple: Play until the end and you’ll be rewarded.

 

Ningning’s day went about just like any other day of her life. She made dolls, a boy and a girl doll named Steven and Kimberly. Steven and Kimberly went on a trip to fight crime and evil together. Of course, they had to bring their sparkle guns to be able to do that.

 

Today we have a guest that will be playing with us. Her name is Ningning. 

 

“A little sparkle for you, a little sparkle for you, and a little sparkle for me,” she was just about to finish decorating guns made out of popsicle sticks when suddenly she heard a voice.

 

She ran to her door and peeked thinking that maybe her daddy had come home. He is usually out driving his car and also sleeps in it. 

 

No one was there except her mommy who was cooking while smoking and drinking juice in a fancy glass.

 

Ningning is a wonderful little lady in a not-so-wonderful family. 

 

Ningning went back to her station where she was creating her masterpieces. The voice continued talking. She tried her best to pay no mind but she was getting annoyed especially since she can hear that the voice is talking about her.

 

The sad part is today is the day that she will die.

 

“I can hear you, you know,” she said with a huff. Ningning isn’t sure who or where the voice is coming from but proper little ladies and little men don’t say mean stuff about each other. 

 

 oh, you can?

 

“Mh-hmm, “she continued answering the question.

 

“Are you inside my head or something?” she asked after looking around her room finally but still seeing no evidence of another person.

 

 uhh. YES!

 

“Alright, I’ll call you Mr Voice. What did you say about me dying today?” she asked again, wary of this strange voice. She’s not sure if is this a friend or another bully.

 

DIE? No. Silly. Nobody said about anyone dying today.

 

“Huh? Nobody said nothing?” a look of doubt is clear on her face.

 

Ningning is pretty sure that Mr Voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter