Act 6

Path Of Compassion[HIATUS]

The Act Of Competing

 

As the class sessions come to an end, Taemin packed his stuff and told his friends to go home without him because he still needs to see someone. Kevin made a comment about it, "I think I know who it is!" he giggled like a girl with Daesung. "Remember the bet, handy-boy!", Himchan reminded. "Yah. Goodluck with your 'jagiya'!" Jo teased. "Like I'll lose that bet!" he answered. He hurriedly went to look for me. He went to the locker rooms, girls gym, school yard, school garden, school grounds, he even searched every classroom in the school. Yet, he did have any luck; he realized that he hasn't searched the rooftop. He ran up to the rooftop, only to find me lying down beside the generator. "I've finally found you!", he said while catching is breath. I clapped for him, "Congratulations on finding me, I find it entertaining seeing you run around the school." "Wait, so you were watching me all along?" "Why on earth do you think I'll talk to you in the first place?" I gave him an 'are-you-an-idiot' kind of expression. "Well, good thing I did that.." he joked. "So, what do you want?" "I was just thinking if your hungry.." "So you ran around the school just to ask me this question?" I chuckled. ">__> yeah.. But it's going to be my treat.. Just follow me will you?" "Just make sure you're going to pay ever penny, arasseo?" "yeah yeah yeah.. You're such a freeloader!" he tucks in his hands into his pockets and off we went to the place he was talking about. "So, what's the whole purpose of you yelling at me during class?" "oh that? It's all because of you that my sleep was disturbed, and so I need to relocate." "Well, MY APOLOGIES for waking you up... Gina.." he forcefully mentioned. "I know that you don't mean that, you *beep*hole.." I smiled as I put my hands behind my neck. "Yah. About those needles in the omellete..." "I know its weird too, usually she makes the best foods for my uncle. Maybe she's finally awake from her *beep*land and started making 'foods of destruction'.." "How do you eat then if she cooks dangerous foods?" "I don't." I said in a confident voice. Taemin, shocked from my ansswer, "W-Why?" "Don't you ask your neighbors for food?" "Sometimes, but they're barely in their house, their always overseas." "Why don't you move then?" he asked. I just gave a DUH expression, "Hellooo, do you think I have the money? I can't even buy new materials for myself and your telling me to move? Your *beeping* crazy.." "Chill girl, chill... I'm just suggesting.." "I have a question, can you answer me straight forward?" "Go on.." "Are you gay?" "What?" "I'm *beeping* asking you.. Are you gay?" "No.. Why? Is it because of my friends?" "Hell yeah." "Yah. Don't judge. Their very nice. i know we sometimes act feminine, but we're real guys." "heh, 'sometimes'...suree.. So where is this place your saying?" "We're here." he stopped walking. "Where?"I was expecing a small ramen house, but when he pointed at this huge building, I can't even imagine the place being a ramen house, or rather a ramen building. "Wah...are you sure we're not lost?" I hesitated to enter the store. "Can you just hurry up? I already told you, it's this place!" "Whatever you say, LEE TAEMIN." I followed him inside. A waitress came rushing to greet us, or rather...him. "Hello sir, welcome to our ramen shop! Table for 1?" It's actually table for 2" Taemin pointed at me. The waitress gave me a glare of jealousness. As she led the way, Taemin pulled me closer to him; the waitress saw the commotion and slightly pushed me away from him. "I believe this spot is the best, sir." She pulled the chair for Taemin to sit down on and placed the menu on his desk properly. "Please call out any of the waitresses if you need any help." She then dogged me and finally left us alone. "Dang her, she didn't even include me? Being *beeping* obsessed with idiotic guys is really bad. Tsk, tsk, tsk." I said to Taemin while covering my face with the menu that she tossed to me. "Who are you calling idiotic? Me?" "Who else am I talking to? Oh, wait... I'm talking to the wall... And you just responded.. You really are an idiot." "Mwo?!" he sighed and scratched his head. "Ah!" he let out and called the waitress. She hurriedly went to our table, getting her paper and pen ready. "Yes, sir?" "Let's see, We are going to have 2 bowls of ramen." "is that all sir? " she puts a smile on her face." "Let's see... Uhm.." he looks for the waitress's nametag. "Can we have two glasses of water, Choi Sulli?" he smiled at her seductively. Sulli blushing, "Y-yes.. Sir.. I-is that all?". "Make the two ramen large ok?" I added before Taemin can say anything else. Taemin, on the other hand, looked at me surprised; he was giving me the look "what-the-hell-are-you-saying?" upon hearing my request. "Sure. If you say so, ma'am." T/N: Well see in the next Act what you're up to ;)