Chapter 4

You changed my life volume
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yuri dodged Layla's attacks. She used dark flame on her again. And she hit him with an earth spell. She used an air spell. He was blown away by the wind. She was about to finish him off but Yuri nailed her silver knife I gave him. Silver is bad for vampires. He stabbed her in the heart and killed her with his dark attack. The battle was over. Yuri and I took Bridget & Mike back to the house where they lived. I showed him the street. We healed them and left. I was exhausted and stayed at Yuri's house. The next morning I saw him looking out the window.

"Yuri..."

He didn't say anything. He just hugged me.

"How do you feel;"

"I feel better."

"I healed you with the crystal I gave you."

"Why did you go with her?"

"Because it was her fault that I lost my mother. And that war my people took part in, then it was against Layla. It was her fault that you lost your parents too. She sent the wendigo."

"After all, why did you do it?"

"I wanted to face her for once and for all. I didn't want anyone else to suffer."

 

For a moment while I was about to go to the kitchen, Yuri wrapped his arms around me.

"Tara...I'm sorry. I didn't want anyone to be in danger because of me."

Then I turned and looked at him.

"Tara, I wanted to keep you away from me. But I can't take it anymore."

"Yuri..."

"I would do anything for you..Because I'm in love with you."

At that moment I was surprised and then I smiled.

"Yuri...I.."

He put his finger in front of my lips.

"You don't have to say anything."

Then his finger left my lips. Then he kissed me on the lips. We smiled again after the kiss. That's how we started our relationship. At night we slept cuddling with Yuri. The next day after we had breakfast we went for a long excursion in Texas. And where didn't we go? We went to Big Bend National Park, the San Antonio River, the Padre Island National Seashore, the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston, and Moody Gardens. And we flew. Then we came back home.

"If you feel happy then I'm ha

Please log in to read the full chapter