Chapter 1

You changed my life volume
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first one after he untied me threw me on the floor and kept kicking me. The second one stopped him but immobilized me. He showed his fangs. He was a vampire and bit me. I was in excruciating pain. He was my blood like a leech. I used magic with fiery body. That vampire's body was starting to burn and he left me. I felt weak from the blood I lost. The first one kicked me again. Once again I used fiery body on him though with difficulty. The two they were burned alive. The third one immobilized me. I couldn't move. He was starting to my shirt at that moment. He covered my mouth with his hand so I wouldn't say any spells. But I bit his hand. I managed to quickly say a fire magic. One of my hands started burning and left. I tried to get up. I used the fire rings spell. He was immobilized on the floor because the fire rings were holding him captive. Then I burned him too with the fire body. I got out out.I found a a maxi. Luckily for me the keys were on. I started the engine and drove away. Luckily I got a license. I usually use my car when I would go far. While I was driving I saw someone in front of me. I turned the steering wheel wrong and the car overturned. No I could get out. That person was getting closer. I screamed in terror when he got closer. But luckily he went away.

"Tara...Hold on."

"Yuri...The door won't open..."

"Alright then. Put your hands on the roof and I'll take you out."

I did as he told me. With three h

Please log in to read the full chapter