Chapter 5

Sly and Lovely volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

At night we were lying in my bed. Until Kyoya stood over me.

"I want you like crazy. "

First he started kissing my lips and then he started kissing my neck.

"Kyoya..."

"Yes baby;"

"Do not stop."

He smiled wickedly at me and continued the caresses and kisses. He took off my top, I stayed in my bra until he took it off. Then he started my neck, between my s to my belly.I was starting to sigh, I felt like I was hypnotized, I wasn't thinking about anything. I was left in Kyoya's hands. Then he took off his shirt, pants and was left with his boxers. Until it reached up my skirt. He took it off and I was left with the underwear.For a moment he put two fingers in my area. There I sighed loudly. Then he took them out.
He was sweetly torturing me by biting my neck, my ear and then kissing me. For a moment he immobilizes me and continues to torture me sweetly, kissing me from top to bottom, biting me again and kissing me again.For a moment he immobilizes me and continues to torture me sweetly, kissing me from top to bottom, biting me again and kissing me again. Finally he took off my underwear and started going in and out of me. I kept sighing, I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I was creating scratches on his back. He would also stop for a while, kiss me and keep going in and out of me again. Then we fell asleep. The other morning I heard his voice.

"Good morning, baby."

I felt a kiss on my back,

Please log in to read the full chapter