Chapter 1

Sly and Lovely volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

The wedding day with Nathaniel has arrived. Guests were Ray, Catherine, Miyuki, relatives from Nathan's family, my father (unfortunately). Even Nathaniel looked stressed. He hesitated to say yes. I finally got up the courage and said no. Also without realizing it Kyoya appeared.

"Sorry to spoil the ceremony but I'm going to steal your bride."

He stood in front of me. My father sent the security. They were taught a good lesson by Ray, Catherine, Miyuki. However, Nathan's father sent security to protect Kyoya and me. And Nathan helped us. That's how we got away with it. Of course, Kyoya also took action. We went to my house. I went to change clothes. I also saw Kyoya wearing his classic kimono.

"Kyoya..."

"Did you miss me;"

I hugged him. I felt his hand touching my head.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Sorry..."

"I'm sorry too. I hurted you with my attitude. I won't let anyone hurt you."

The rest of the day passed calmly. Then we caught up on the conversation.

"Is that your mom?"

"Yes. He died in an accident. My father and I don't have the best relationship anymore."

"You sure felt happy when you were with her."

"Yes."

"You are lucky, I never felt this joy. I never met my parents. I grew up with my grandfather. My mom died after I was born. She was killed by the ayakashi who did not agree with my parents' marriage because the father who was an ayakashi took my mother a

Please log in to read the full chapter