Ill boy πŸ’”

Bullied and used kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was looking at others celebrating their graduation while he thought that he was one of them as he limped to take his certificate but he got none, he kept on failing high school but he doesn't know that.

" J-Jeonghan w-wanna go to college." He smiled innocently as he wanted to chat with some friends while hugging his old worn-out bag.

Was wearing old jeans and a white sweater, big sandals that belong to his father, and his black soft hair was a little bit messy, he looked pale and he always stutters.

" he's so freak."

One of the girls said as her friends laughed and got away from the poor boy, Jeonghan kept limping around and smiling happily, thinking that he graduated too.

Went back home and looked at his father sitting by the coffee table drinking alcohol, " Ap-Appa , j-Jeonghan graduated..j-Jeonghan will work h-harder." He said happily as he trembles and stutter a lot, the man sipped on his third soju.

" This is the third year and each year you say the same thing but it appears that you always fail." The man said coldly as he shook his head and flipped on a channel.

Jeonghan hugged his bag as he smile weakly.

" Ap-Appa Jeonghan wanna b-become-rich."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter