AGAIN?!

Stuck with unwanted

 

 

 

Sooyoung POV:

'Okay the dance partners are decided now,. I will now read the partners...' Announced the dance teacher.

I crossed my fingers under my table.

Please, please not his time. PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO BE HIS DANCE PARTNER!!!!!

The teacher kept on saying names, alot of names but just not my name. Oh my gosh... I am crossing my fingers so tight that I feel tired... After school I will have to eat two chickens to fill up my strength.

'Sooyoung and Kibum' The teacher said.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHY?! WHY IS IT LIKE THIS EVERYTIME?! WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE WITH HIM?!     WAIT....   maybe the teacher read the  wrong thing. Afterall, he didn't wear his thick glasses today! YES! He read it wrong! I DON'T NEED TO BE HIS PARTNER! Okay so at the end of the announcing he will ask any questions like usual and I will ask him. Okay I will do that!

I waited for another 5 mintues then the teacher asked like usual. 'Any questions?'

I felt my hand immediately shoot up. 'Are you sure that Kibum is my partner?' I asked talking very quickly.

And the teacher nodded and said, 'Yes I am certain.'

'Are you sure?! You don't have your glasses on today so you couldn't see the list! So I'm actually not with that boy right?'I heard myself say. I had meant to be quite respectful but I couldn't control my mouth..... Oh My... I hope he didn't get offened. I kind of snapped at him.....

'Yes, I am sure that  your partner is Kibum. And I had never wore glasses before in my life. I don't need glasses.' The teacher said calmly.... But he kind of glared at me.

I'm going crazy.... He really has never wore glasses before! It was the Science teacher that did! Well... It is really hard to remember the teachers and stuff.

'Sorry..' I replied looking down. I felt my cheeks burn.

'The dancing practices will begin tommorrow and you will dance with your partner. Your costumes has been prepared for you so theres no worries there. Starting from next week your dancing practice will be on Fridays.  Class dismissed.' The teacher said.

Oh my.... I wonder what kind of dance it is... I hope its really easy. I hope I will get to step on his foot! Thats good...

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped. I heard giggles behind me... I know who is it... Kibum.. Or more well known as Key.

-----------------------------------------------------

Key POV

Wow... She actually jumped. I love making people scared! Well actually I just liked making her scared!

'What do you want?' Sooyoung asked me coldly.

'Nothing I just tapped you to annoy you actually.' I replied honestly. That was the whole truth.... I just went up to her to annoy her!

'Go away...' She growled.

'No.' I replied bluntly.

I am obviously used to her cold behaviour to me. Now I just treat it like nothing.

I felt her hands rubbing on my hair. Oh my gosh... Sooyoung did not just mess up my hair.

I heard her chuckle. I quickly ran to the nearest window and fixed my hair up. I am angry now. I will get her back. I am  sure I will.

I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE !

I went into the canteen, when I finished fixing up my hair she was already long gone. I know that she would always spend her free time eating. I scanned for her. Then I saw her! Eating so much.. I smirked and walked up to her. I quickly grabbed her lunch tray and threw all her food into the trash can. Okay, now maybe I am being mean to her but I don't care. I know that she would not have enough money to buy some more. She has alot of financial problems. I smriked again.

NOW I GOT HER BACK! I hate her. She once humiliated me in front of rhe whole school. And I mean really humiliate me. I actually cried and locked myself up in my room for a week because what she did to me. It was a whole month before I finally gathered the courage to go to school. I was just so sad. I hate her. I really do.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

SO how was the first chapter? I really tried my best to make it intresting! The following chapters will contain some flashbacks to tell you the past of Key and Sooyoung!