Chapter 6

Misutikkupawa volume 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Miyabi's POV

When I woke up I saw Benihime.I asked her if she was ok.She told me yes.She looked at my arm.I told her not to look.I didn't want her to feel sorry for me.

"Take off the your t-shirt."

"What...Why?"

"You idiot I am trying to help you!"

Even with one arm I managed to take off my t-shirt.She used a special cube which had some first aid.She used cotton to clean my arm from blood.Then she used some banges and wrapped around my arm.

"Does it hurt?"

"A bit.But thank you."

She smiled and said "your welcome".I put on my t-shirt and we went to find Kaito and the others.

Eric's POV

Shusuke was even stronger now he attacked the doom stone to his body.Both Jun and I were struggling to fight him.

"Eric,his forehead is his weak spot."

"You are right.But it won't be an eassy task."

"Don't worry,I can cover you."

"Ok then..."

So we spilited up to confuse him.

Jun's POV

I used the spell bijou pointu (sharp jewel) on his tails.They were cut.

Then I used golpe maldito (cursed hit)

on them.The snake tails died immediately.Eric and I were dodging Shusuke's beams he was using from his mouth.I tried to protect Eric.I used Kazegafuku (wind fang) on Shusuke.He deflected it with an other beam.Then Eric used a chance to attack.

Eric's POV

I used Monkipanchi(monkey punch) to his stomach while Shusuke let his guard down.It caused him some damage.He used an other beam.Both Jun and I dodged.But suddenly Shusuke grabbed me.His fist started becoming more and more tight.My bones started breaking.

Jun's POV

I couldn't see Eric suffering.I acted fast.I enchanced my speed and reached to Shusuke's face.I use another spell,Norowareta hikari(cursed light)

Please log in to read the full chapter