Do I like her?

You are my flower boy

Myungsoo’s POV

“You bought flowers again?!” Hoya asked when he saw me entering back in the dorm with the lily bouquet in my hand.

“Yup, Sungjong wanted it isn’t it?” I smiled and started looking around for the maknae.

“Waa!! Thanks so much hyung!! Im going to take a picture of it and post it on twitter!” The maknae cheered at the same time when rushing out of his room.

“Someone is in love~” Sungyeol cooed while coming out of the kitchen with his mug of coffee. This guy needs to cut down his love for caffeine.

“Yah! I’m just being friendly and theres nothing wrong with buying flowers to decorate our dorm right?!”

“Sure… nothing’s wrong when you in love,” Sungyeol winked at me.

“Aii… this guy,” I mumbled under my breath and went back to my room.

Surprising Dong Woo hyung was inside surfing the net on the floor with his elbow probing himself up and his legs kicking the air in a slow repeating motion.

“Resting today?” I asked him while changing to something to more casual. Honestly speaking, it took me an hour to decide what to wear to visit Jang Ri and just less than a minute to change out of it. Sigh…. Jang Ri ar.. Why are you making me feel this way?

“Hmm…” Dong Woo replied me though his eyes were glued to his laptop’s screen. “Myungsoo ar… How do you know if you are in love?”

“Mwuh?!” I was surprised by his sudden questioning.

“What?! I was just curious,” Dong Woo looked at me and gave me a ‘wth’ look due to my reaction.

“Hem! I guess you just feel it?” I coughed slightly and hanged my clothes.

“Really…,” Dong Woo asked, ”Do you like her?”

I froze and turned around to see Dong Woo staring at me.

 

Jang Ri’s POV

“Ani… He’s just being friendly. A friendly idol living in the same district as me. He can’t possibly.. like me? NOOO! I will be killed by inspirits and furthermore I have an inspirit who stays with me. Ani.. “ I shook my head in confusion and suddenly I felt a pressure point on my forehead again.

“Myung-“ I looked up and felt a pang of disappointment running through me. It wasn’t him…

“Oh.. Hyeon Soon Oppa,”

“Wae?! Aren’t you happy to see me?” Hyeon Soon asked with a pout on his face.  

“Ani!! I was just thinking of something… “ I smiled.

“Waa… Our Jang Ri has someone on her mind? Who is it? It can’t be… me?” Hyeon Soon joked and started tickling my fatal spots.

“Ahhh! Oppa! Stop it!!” I was shocked by his sudden attack and laughed uncontrollably.

“Tell me! Who is it?”

“Arasseo!!! Oppa! It’s you oppa!” I laughed.

Finally Hyeon Soon stopped his tickling attack and cleared his throat while posing a very cool manner.

“I knew its gonna be me,” He smirked.

“Yah!” I shouted and threw some flower petals at him.

 

Flashback to the moment when Myungsoo was still in the shop.

Narrator’s POV

“Why don’t you call me oppa?” Myungsoo asked.

Hyeon Soon was standing near the shop but hidden in a blind spot. He overheard the entire conversation between Jang Ri and Myungsoo. He never expected someone to approach Jang Ri; furthermore an idol with growing popularity. He couldn’t have fallen for her right?

He felt a sense of growing pang jealousy and pain creeping onto his heart. Jang Ri ah… You will be mine right?

Jang Ri was there to comfort when his ex-girlfriend cheated on him and when he decided to break up with her. He never knew it would hurt so much. For having someone who you have trusted and really love for the past 2 years cheating on you was definitely not a nice feeling. She took care of him when he was lying on his bed for days. She cheered him up by dancing girl group’s dance. She cooked his favourite eggroll. She prayed for his emotional recovery.

It was then when he realized she was the one for him. The one who had always been around him since young. Lee Jang Ri.

Jang Ri.. I’m really not going to give up on you.

 

_

Sorry for the late updates~ :x because.......

i went for secret's and b.a.p.'s fanmeet yesterday and i managed to shook himchan's, zelo's and yongup's hand @__@

nearly fainted on the spot.. OMG. they all looked so handsome and pretty real life~

anw i was thinking of making 'hyeon soon' into 'him chan' like the image of him. its easier for u guys to imagine? yes no? XD haha

comment on it please~ thanks ;D