Connections

You are my flower boy

Hyeon Soon slowly opened his eyes and winced at the bright light shining onto his face. He wasn’t any familiar place which he knew. He tried to move his arms but realised that they had been tied behind onto the chair at which he was sitting.

“…” He cursed as he recalled what had happened.

“I thought I told you no cursing when you are a celebrity? Image Himchan… Image,”

He knew who was behind him without even the need to turn his head. That son of a CEO.

_

“Guys I told you not to destroy his face, just the rest of his body will be fine,” That CEO commented after getting some guys to beat up Hyeon Soon while he sat on a wooden chair to watch the show in front of him.

Hyeon Soon felt so torturous but it didn’t felt that bad as when he heard Jang Ri like Myungsoo. It totally shattered his heart. He tried to stay conscious but the 2 buff guys beating him were really no joke.

“Offt~!” Hyeon Soon groaned and spat out blood from his mouth as he got hit in the stomach again.

“OK, put him back on the chair,” CEO winced after seeing him spitting out blood.

“What….. what do you want….” Hyeon Soon tried to speak but it hurts when he moved his jaw.

“Is this a joke? I thought I’ve already told you what I wanted long ago,” He smirked before looking at Hyeon Soon. “Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about it….”

Hyeon Soon tried to think of what he was saying and it wasn’t long enough when he finally remembered what his CEO told him the other time. His eyes widened and looked up at his CEO.

“So you do remember….”

_

Myungsoo brushed Jang Ri’s hair away from her face as he tucked her onto the hospital bed. It hurt him- to see Jang Ri’s hand attached with various injections. He looked at the drip above Jang Ri. Slowly, drop by drop, the drip slowly went into its place. It reminded him of this ordeal which he was going through. Slowly torturing those who were going through.

Na Kyung knocked the door before entering. She brought over some loose stalks of flowers and a basket of fruits before placing them on the side table beside Jang Ri’s bed.

“How’s she?” Na Kyung sighed and took a seat beside Myungsoo.

“Still unconscious,” Myungsoo replied softly and turned to face Na Kyung. “Do you know what happened to Jang Ri before? Like how she has the ability to see those stuff?”

“Stuff?”

“She told me she saw Hyeon Soon being beaten up and after that somehow she fainted,”

“Oh… so she did told you about her psychic ability?” Na Kyung nodded before pouring herself a cup of water. “I’m not sure how she has it but ever since I knew her, she has it,”

“Does it happen often?” Myungsoo continued asking.

“Apparently not as you can see, this is the second time I’ve seen it happened,” Na Kyung held the cup between her hands. “The other time was when Hyeon Soon nearly got into an accident. She screamed really loud during class and it totally freaked me out,”

Hyeon Soon….Myungsoo thought to himself. Why does everything seem to be link with Hyeon Soon?

Just then his phone rang and saw the caller id, it was his CEO.

“Myungsoo…”

“Neh, sajang-nim,”

“I think what Jang Ri said was true, Hyeon Soon is currently nowhere to be found. I will get others to try and locate him as soon as possible. It was my fault I should have asked him to stay as he last met me just now,” The CEO apologised through the line.

“What do you mean you last met him? You met up with Hyeon Soon before he was taken away?” Myungsoo suddenly perked up as he found no reason for Hyeon Soon and his CEO to meet up.

He sighed deeply and hesitated awhile before thinking if it was right to tell Myungsoo the whole truth.

_

[Flashback to chapter 31]

“Sajang-nim, annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Jang Hyeon Soon,” The dark figured greeted him.

“Hyeon Soon?” asked the surprised Woollim CEO as he didn’t expect anyone to visit his office at such a late hour. “Take a seat,”

“Yes, I came to seek your help and forgiveness for what I have created… this entire mess,” Hyeon Soon continued as he slumped onto the seat.

“It’s not entirely your fault Hyeon Soon, if you want to blame it, you can blame it on me as I’m the main reason why your CEO isn’t letting this issue go so easily,”

“What do you mean by it’s your fault?”

“Sigh.. something similar to this incident happened to us before and he felt like there’s a need for him to do something which he regretted not doing at that time. Since both of us have a boy idol group under our label, he wanted to defeat me and he’s making use of this opportunity to do whatever he could,” The CEO explained to Hyeon Soon. “What do you suggest?”

“I’m hoping for you to help me call for a press conference tomorrow morning and I will confess what I have done to Myungsoo and Jang Ri. I’m not sure what other things I can do to help them and I hope they will receive love and support from the public” Hyeon Soon told him his plans.

“Hyeon Soon, are you sure that’s what you want to do? It’s going to tarnish your future reputation and the rest of your bandmates’,”

“I’ve told Yongguk hyung about it and will talk to the members about it. That’s not something I would have to worry about because I believe in them. I just want to sincerely apologise to the both of them,” Hyeon Soon mumbled and soon stopped talking because he felt a wave of tears surging up and brought his hands up to cover his face.

The CEO took a good look at Hyeon Soon. He admired how matured Hyeon Soon is at his young age and what he is willing to sacrifice for his love for Jang Ri. Hyeon Soon may be misled for a moment but returned to the right track because of his morals and that’s something his step brother has to learn from Hyeon Soon.

“Alright, I will help you,” The CEO agreed.

“Thank you so much,” Hyeon Soon looked up and shook his hands gratefully.

“Let’s just take it as a debt, you will return it to me one day,” He smiled and patted on the young boy’s back. “I will contact you soon. Hurry up and have a good night’s rest and prepare for the worst,”

“Of course, thank you so much,” Hyeon Soon bowed repeatedly and before he left, he stopped before reaching for his pocket and said, “I think this will be useful, I think leaving it with you will be much safer,”

Hyeon Soon then passed a mysterious small object to the CEO and left.

_

“I’m not gonna give Jang Ri to you,” Hyeon Soon gritted between his teeth and glared at his horrible CEO.

“OH really?” He smirked.

“Why must it be her?”

“Well, ever since I saw you and that Jang Ri I know I can make something good out of the two,” He explained and slowly circled around Hyeon Soon. “Jang Ri’s good looking and furthermore I heard from you during trainee days that she has dance background isn’t? That just makes my job so much easier…”

“She’s not going to be your money maker, !” Hyeon Soon gathered the strength he had and shouted at him.

And with that, it pissed his CEO off and earned himself a slap on his right cheek. It stung him really bad and every one there could see Hyeon Soon’s face turning red real quickly.

“Don’t be so rude….” He continued speaking while he moved towards Hyeon Soon and grabbed his face before tilting it slightly to the side and examined it. He then whispered, “If not for this pretty face of yours you would have been dead already,”

Hyeon Soon smirked, maintain the eye contact before replying, “Stop taking my face as an excuse but kill me if you really want to. But as of now, don’t be too sure of yourself. Take a look behind you,”

His CEO’s eyes widened as he heard him say and turned around before surprising himself with 3 familiar people who stood at the entrance.

“I think we meet again…. BROTHER,” The Woollim boss made his grand entrance.

 

 

_____

HELLO! :D

YES IM FINALLY BACK WITH AN UPDATE~ so sorry because i've been having writer's block recently x__x

and my finals are coming next week so i've decided to put this up before my exams. yup

i hope this time its not so confusing because im jumping it from scences to scences :x

anyway~~~ thanks for subbing and commenting~! ^^