Whose girlfriend are you?

You are my flower boy

“I’m going down to fetch Jang Ri up,” Myungsoo spoke after hanging up the conversation he had with Jang Ri and took a random cap before heading towards the door.

“Yah! Becareful alright? There may be paparazzi down stairs too,” Sunggyu reminded him before giving him a supportive smile.

“Thanks hyung, I will be back soon,” He waved at the rest who was cheering for him.

He reached the lobby soon enough and true to Sunggyu’s words there was a small group of reporters waiting outside of the building.

“Jang Ri, I think we have to meet somewhere else. There are reporters here too,” Myungsoo texted to Jang Ri, “Let’s meet at the alley where we ran away from the bad people the other time,”

“L-ssi, are you going to meet the girl now? What is her name?” A reporter made his way towards just as Myungsoo came out from the building. He tried to shield himself from the media by pulling his cap further down.

“Who is she? What exactly is the relationship between you and her?” Another asked.

“She’s someone close to me, please don’t drag her into this,” He replied monotonously before trying to squeeze pass the human jam.

“Someone close? Can you tell us more about her? Her name and age?”

In his mind he was saying all of this, “Lee Jang Ri, 19, my love,” but of course, he could not reveal this to the media, all he could do now is to protect Jang Ri from all the buzz that they were creating.

“No comment. Thank you, please show more love to Infinite instead,” He bowed to the remaining reporters before entering a cab he hailed on the spot.

_

 The alley? Jang Ri furrowed her brows and finally she remembered the alley. The one at which she ‘saved’ Myungsoo and her from the bad guys.

“Ahjussi, sorry can you make a u-turn back?” Jang Ri asked the driver the politely and he nodded his head.

In less than a few minutes she reached the place they were supposed to meet and made her way carefully there, relieved that there were no reporters around.

Just then, she felt a light tap on her shoulder and she made a small yelp before turning around and hit the person who scared her on his shoulder.

“Oppa!”

_

“Oppa!” Jang Ri yelled at him before hitting Hyeon Soon’s on the shoulder.

“What are you doing here?” Hyeon Soon chuckled before asking her.

“I’m wait-….” Jang Ri stopped herself before continuing her sentence as she realized its best not to trouble even Hyeon Soon about this whole issue she was facing. She changed the topic by asking Hyeon Soon why he was here instead.

“Me? I was just passing by and I saw you acting all sneaky here,” Yet, in actual fact he had been stalking her the moment she left her house.

“Oh…” Jang Ri simply replied. “By the way are you alright already? No hangover?”

“Yeah.. I’m fine. Slight headache in the morning but I’m cool,” Hyeon Soon rubbed his hair and looked around him.

“Good, we need to talk again soon,” Jang Ri followed Hyeon Soon and looked around too, “Oppa… by the way did you know if something happened to Myung Soo Oppa?”

“What do you mean?” Hyeon Soon acted dumbed before taking out his phone and texted to someone, “Hyung, its time, please send the reporters here now. I trust you on this.”

“I don’t know.. I got this hunch something bad is going to happen soon,” Jang Ri’s expression turned worrisome and wondered why Myungsoo still was not here. She took out her phone and messaged him, asking him where he was.

“You guys just got together yesterday, what could happen?” Hyeon Soon put on a fake smile and assured Jang Ri that everything was fine. But in actual fact, he knew something would happen soon.

“Oppa… why does it look like your aura colour is changing slightly? Are you sick?” Jang Ri suddenly noticed the change in Hyeon Soon’s aura. “It’s turning darker than usual….”

“Oh is it? May be from yesterday, drank too much…” Hyeon Soon tried to think of an immediate excuse. He totally forgot the fact that Jang Ri’s sixth sense was really strong and could tell if someone was planning something evil.

Hyeon Soon received a text and it read, “Alright. They are reaching there in about a few minutes time. Everything will be fine Him Chan,”

“Take care of your own health kk? Don’t make me worry about you and your fans as well!” Jang Ri smiled weakly at Hyeon Soon.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw some of the reporters his CEO’s had sent had arrived, hiding at the corners and already snapping photos of him and Jang Ri with Jang Ri back facing them.

“Of course! Jang Ri-ah, what should we do now? Want to hang out with me?” Hyeon Soon asked, purposely putting his arm around Jang Ri’s shoulders and standing closer to her than what he usually does.

“Oh… Hmm.. Let me check something first?” Jang Ri was surprised by his actions and shifted slightly comfortably away from Hyeon Soon, “And… don’t be so touchy… You’re an idol already,”

Hyeon Soon released Jang Ri and agreed by raising both of his hands as if surrendering and smiled at her. Jang Ri laughed at his silly action and messed up his hair like how she always did before, earning a groan from Hyeon Soon. Hyeon Soon did his revenge by pinching Jang Ri’s nose. Those two didn’t stop teasing and laughing with each other until Jang Ri’s phone started ringing.

Her ringtone was Infinite’s ‘White Confession’ and it kind of pierced Hyeon Soon’s heart as he knew Jang Ri is the type of person who doesn’t change her ringtone easily unless she found something to her liking. Anyone could tell Hyeon Soon was jealous.

“Oh Oppa!” Jang Ri answered the phone, “Where are you now?”

“I’m actually there but still in the cab,” Myungsoo replied over the line, “Do you see any reporters there? I see about 5 or 6 gathering in front at the start of the alley…”

“Reporters?” Jang Ri spun around and her eyes widened in shock when she finally saw the reporters behind her. “Omo Oppa! Why didn’t you tell me there were reporters behind us all along?!”

“Oppa?” Myungsoo asked, feeling uneasy suddenly.

“What?! Oh! I didn’t see them too! Jang Ri-ah….” Hyeon Soon’s voice could be heard the phone and Myungsoo started to feel confused. “So Jang Ri had been with Hyeon Soon all along?”

“Uhhmm… Myungsoo Oppa, I think you should leave first- yah. Hyeon Soon what are you-*dooooo*” Jang Ri’s line got cut off.

“Jang Ri? Hello? Jang Ri-ah?!” Myungsoo shouted over his phone and was really panicking about what was going on.

“Ahjussi, how much is it? I’m getting off here,” Myungsoo asked, already taking out his wallet, ready to pay.

_

Update on scandal between Infinite’s L and B.A.P.’s Himchan:

Identity of the mysterious girl had been revealed- She is known as Lee Jang Ri, 19, a freshman in Woollim College majoring in Journalism and working as a part time florist in her neighborhood. Her background is unclear as her fellow schoolmates interviewed did not know much about her family. They quoted her as the studious and hardworking student who tends to be quiet in class but would voice out her doubts when uncertain. It has been confirmed that Lee Jang Ri has been B.A.P.’s Himchan’s childhood friend and as of how she and Infinite’s L knew each, no sources could actually confirm it.

Our reporters sighted Himchan and Lee Jang Ri in an alley today, photos are them being close to each other had been captured and both of them seemed rather close with each other. However, after a short duration, reporters present at the scene was surprised by the entrance of Infinite’s L who, took the couple by surprised as well, grabbed Jang Ri’s hand and pulled her away from Himchan, leaving Himchan alone back in the alley. The two then drove away in a cab and Himchan soon left the place without commenting.  Now here comes the real question. Whose girlfriend is Lee Jang Ri? Infinite’s L or B.A.P.’s Himchan?” 

 

 

_____

 

HELLO! EVERYBODY~ :D

haha sorry for the slow update in story~ >< dugeun dugeun dugeun~~~ finally the rivalry fight between myungsoo and hyeonsson had began!

wahahaha. seems like my readers prefer myungsoo+jangri!!! XD hyeonsoon is a good guy!! he's just blinded by the love he has for jangri XD

yup yup. thanks so much for my lovely subbies and readers for yr continuous support! ^^