Can I interview Infinite?

You are my flower boy

Jang Ri’s POV

At the lecture hall

“So for this new assignment you would have to write a report on ‘INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE’,” Professor Kang explained while he travelled from one side of the lecture hall to the other. “It can be any form of report. Survery, interview or even making a video. It’s up to your creativity. Just take note not to go off track by remember on the topic assigned to you, alright? Those who have questions can stay behind and ask me. Dismiss,”

I packed my notebooks and stationary when I heard the word ‘dismiss’. Although Professor Kang was the most interesting lecturer among my faculty, my mind just couldn’t seem to focus on his lecture today. Must be yesterday’s incident…

“Jang Ri- ah, neomu gomawo~,” Myungsoo smiled while he bent down to meet my eye level when we finally reached my apartment after a hard time trying to find our way back from our hideout from the bad people.

“Nah.. we are even now aren’t we?” I laughed nervously since Myungsoo’s face suddenly came nearer.

“Really?” Myungsoo had a curious look.

“Yea? Don’t you remember back then when I flicked your fore-“

Myungsoo cut me off by giving me a light kiss on my forehead.

“Now we are really even,” he said with smile.

“Jang Ri Haksaeng!” Professor Kang broke my train of thoughts.

“Neh?!” I replied, shocked.

“Are you going to leave the lecture hall or do you prefer to stay for the same lecture with my other classes?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I just realized I was the only student left in the lecture hall with Professor Kim.  [Insert flying crow with dots behind]

Gosh.. embarrassing…

“Sorry sir! I will be leaving now,” I apologized while I grabbed my bag.

“Better do well for this assignment! It is heavily counted towards your final year grades!” He shouted after I had left the hall.

Sigh… why is everything so confusing now?

 

Back at home with Na Kyung

“Influntial people? You mean like idols?” Na Kyung asked while she applied her daily beauty mask.

“Idols? I was thinking someone like Mother Theresa or something,” I turned and looked at her as I was quite surprised by her answer. It never occurred to me that idols can be influential people. I mean of course they are idols for a reason. But idols.. hmmm… I like that idea.

“Thanks Na Kyung! I think I will go with idols!” I replied while feeling quite excited right now because I finally found something to work on it. I was really worried because I had always tried to do something out of the box. This time round I finally found it. If not I will be reporting on someone *ahem* not as interesting :x.

“And which idol group are you gonna interview?” Na Kyung mumbled while patting and massaging her face.

Infinite was the first idol group that came to my mind ;D

Myungsoo’s POV

After yesterday little incident I felt quite happy. My mood was as high as the sky and I was beaming like no other day.

“Something good happened?” Stylist Noona Kim asked while settling my hair for the second invasion concert photo shoot.

“Hmm~” I nodded my head while checked out myself in the mirror.

“Somebody got a girl~” Sung Yeol sang while he twirled around on the chair beside him.

“It’s nothing official yet. It’s not like we are dating as well,”

“The word ‘soon’ is the main point. It won’t be long before it. HAHAHA!” Sung Yeol started laughing as if he lost his mind.

Sometimes I really wonder if Sung Yeol is sane. Thinking about it, Jang Ri had been on my mind and her super cool aura seeing ability. I wonder what colour Sung Yeol’s is. Pink? Ha!

“Myungsoo! Your turn now!” Dong Woo jogged lightly towards me.

Better focus now!

Jang Ri’s POV

I wonder if he will come today… Its already 7pm and I doubt he will visit. Gosh I don’t wish to get a fail grade on my assignment. :/

“Please please please please please~” I said repeatedly while my head was lying sideways on the counter towards the direction of the entrance of the shop, hoping to see a familiar figure.

I really doubt he will come this time… I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Want me to kiss your forehead again so that you will wake up?”

I immediately opened my eyes and saw Myungsoo standing in front of me smiling.

“Myungsoo!”  I said a bit too loudly and jumped out of my seat.

He was wearing a cap which slightly covered his face, clad with a hoodie and dark jeans. Still good looking as ever~

“That surprised?” he smirked.

Aish… just because of yesterday he started becoming ego.

“Yah!” I grabbed the nearby basket for flower arrangement and hit him on the arm.

“Chill~” he raised both of his hands as if he was surrendering.

Cute.

“Anyway… I was thinking of you helping me something….” I began my task for the day(night) and started tracing circles with my finger on the counter.

“And how can I help?” Myungsoo smirked while leaning with the counter separating the 2 of us and his finger followed wherever mine went.

Myungsoo’s POV

“Can I interview Infinite for my school report? You guys can be my ‘influential people’,” Jang Ri asked.

“Infinite?” I stopped what I was doing. “You mean like a celebrity to reporter kind of interview?”

Jang Ri nodded her head with a cute smile forming on her face.

“Haha~ alright. So I guess we are THAT influential huh?” I laughed which earned another basket slap from Jang Ri.

 

_

omg kiss from Myungsoo~ i think i can just hyperventilate on the spot and pass out XD

hehe. i realised i should have put chap 12's gif here instead of this picture for chap 13. haha

but nonetheless its still myungsoo XD

its gonna be apr 1st soon! :D cant wait for 2nd invasion evolution! though im stuck in taiwan ._.

and thanks for reading and new subbies and comments! ^^v