Succeed to angry him

Hogwartz Kpop-drama

beware of bad language

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Headmaster?” “Mr. Kim, how can I help you.” “I decided about the consul’s chairs.” “Good then, you can announce them today after breakfast.” “Yes headmaster.” “Chullie?” “Yes baby?” “Are you sure about your consul decisions” “Yeah, I’m so sure, why?” “I don’t feel good about it? You know, we weren’t close that much these past years.” “This year we will graduate, Jae. We need to have some friends from all the wizarding families, this is the best way.” “As you say so, I trust you.” Heechul gave his brother a beautiful smile and pinched his cheek “Why you act so cute huh??” Jae just smiled at his brother in response.

“Took of your gaze from them Yunho or you will be dead if Heechul catch your eyes” Yunho startled and looked behind him to find Kangin and Shindong behind him “Why all of you just saying that I should not look at them. What is the big secret?” Kangin sighed “As you said it’s a secret and we swore to not talk about it with others so mind your own business.”

Everyone were gathered in the great hall and having their breakfast, Yunho couldn’t help stealing glances over Jaejoong and each time he founds that he is laughing to some ones statement. He was deep in to his drooling over the boy which he missed killing glares of Heechul. “Attention please.” Headmaster rose from his seat and gestured towards Heechul “Mr. Kim has an announcement to make.”  Heechul rose from his seat and went to the teachers’ table and looked at students “I decided all of my consul chairs. Besides my group of friends from the Slythrin, these are the others…” Heechul took a deep breath

“Park Jungsoo” Teukie chocked on his coffee which he was drinking ‘did he choose me? Really me??’

 “Choi Siwon” Siwon just looked at Heechul, even a blind person could see the loving buzz in his eyes.

“Jay Kim” Jay smirked and looked at Jungmo who winked at him and smirked as well.

“Kim Ryewook” ‘Me? Heechul chose me? Me? Omg… me?’

“Kim HyunJoong” ‘Predictable, he cannot resist the blood line’

“Zhoumi” Zhoumi remained silent and just nodded to Heechul who nodded back.

“Ok Taecyeon” Nichkhun looked at him lovingly and Taecyeon smiled at him

“That is all, those who called can bring anyone they want to the consul. I don’t care who it will be.” Actually he said those words intentionally because he knew who will gonna attend the consul.

“OMG. The first class is D.A.D.A and I’m not ready to face that old hag.” “Me too, Changmin, he is on my nerves.” “Shut up guys, you are not the person who receives his flirts.” “Sukkie, poor you.” “Yeah Joongie, poor me.”

Slythrin boys were making fun and do nuts while they were walking to the class “Heechul?” Heechul turned and saw Leeteuk who was calling him “Go ahead guys; I catch up with ya, Jae stay with me.” He told his friends and walked to Leeteuk with Jae besides him “Yes Jungsoo? Can I help you?” “I wanted to thank you for choosing me being the member of consul.” “It’s not a big deal, you deserve it.” “Anyway, thanks again. You will be late if you don’t go now. Bye Heecul. Bye Jaejoong.” “He is still his old-self.” “He never changed in a first place Jae.” “I know, you what Chullie? I missed him so much; actually I missed all of them so much.” “Yeah me too.”

The D.A.D.A class was boring as always, their old teacher, Professor  Park was just no interesting. “Have you seen he winked at me twice?? ing twice…gosh.” “Don’t be a drama queen Sukkie. He always loves to flirt with you.” “I know TOP but he never did that weird face and winks when he was flirting. Gosh I hate him.” “Tell me who loves him.” “Probably headmaster, it’s the only reason he is still teaching here.” “You have a point Kyu, you have a point.” “I always have a point Changmin, I’m a wise kid unlike you,” “Oh, off Cho.” “You of Shim.” OFF BOTH OF YOU. YOU GUYS ARE ANNOYING.” “DRAGON IS ROARRING.” Kyuhyun and Changmin said in union and started to run towards dungeon where the potions’ class were with G-Dragon following them and swearing to kill them when he land a hand on them. “Hyung.” “Myungsoo…what is it honey?” “The charm is ” “Come on you lazy-. It’s good and Professor Han is just a sweetheart old lady. Isn’t she guys?” Heechul asked his friends “yes, baby L, he is. Chullie is right. Now took your friend, Sehun and go to your class.” “Ok, hyungs. See you guys at lunch, come Sehunnie….” “Don’t call me that, you brat.” “Kids these days…” “You sound like an old man SeungHyun” “Don’t call me that.” he rolled his eyes and walked to the class.

 Jaejoong felt he forgot something “Guys, I think I forgot my book, go ahead I will catch up with ya.” “Baby, do you want me to stay with you?” “No, Chullie, I know someone is waiting for you at the classroom” “JAE?” Jae chuckled “Go on, make him happy. I will come back so soon.” Jae ran to their previous classroom and found his potion book remaining on his desk, he took it and walked towards the door “Hi” Jae looked up and saw the new transferred student standing there “Hi” he mumbled “I’m Yunho.” “I know” “I think we have a same class, potions, right?” “Yeah, I guess so.” “Do you mind if I accompany you to class.” Jae didn’t like the feeling that was forming inside his head “Actually I’m not going to class, I don’t feel good and I’m heading back to our common room.” He lied to Yunho “Oh, god, you don’t feel good. You have to go to infirmary then, come on.” Yunho grabbed Jae’s hand and dragged him towards infirmary “Let go off me. I just want to go Slythrin’s common room. Let go off me.” Jae struggled but Yunho didn’t let go off him. “Nurse..nurse” “Oh what is it? Jaejoong honey what are you doing here?” Yunho didn’t let Jae talk “He doesn’t feel well.” “Oh god, come here baby. Let me check you.” Nurse led Jae to one of the beds “I’m fine Madame, I just want to go to our common room, could you please tell that boy to leave me alone and call for my brother…please.” “Of course honey. Stay here.” Nurse went out and called Yunho “Son, gave this memo to your professor, you may go now?” “But what about him?” “He needs rest. Your presence can do nothing. Now go” “Ok” Yunho was disappointment, he walked to dungeon’s and went in to class room. Their potion teacher, Professor Im looked at him with piercing eyes “You are late Mr.jung. It’s acceptable even if you have a good reason for it.5 points from Gryffindor, You may sit now.” Yunho couldn’t believe the teacher took 5 points just because he was late. “Professor, nurse gave this memo to me to give it to you.” Teacher took the memo and frowned then his face became smooth “Heechul, go to infirmary. Jae is there.” Heechul’s appearance darkened then he sent a death glare towards Yunho. He rose from his seat and went to out of the class to infirmary. “Madame Yue?” “Oh, Heechul-ssi. Your brother is in bed 4. Go to him.” “Thanks Madame.” He walked to his brothers bed “Jae, baby, are you ok?” “Chullie?” he hugged his brother.” “What is it baby?” “I was just wanted to run from Yunho. I lied that I’m not ok when he asked to accompany me toward potion’s class then he dragged me here. I was scared” Heechul rubbed his brother’s back “It’s ok now I don’t let him come near you again.” “Thanks Chullie.” “Now get up. We are going to class. Professor Im will be mad if both of us skip his class.”

Yunho was shocked when he saw Jae walked to class and sat beside his brother, but this time he didn’t missed Heechul’s dark gaze on him “You are so dead.” Yunho turned to Jay “Why?” “You made Heechul angry.” “So what?” “He is going to haunt you down and no one will going to help you to rescue?” “Why? I didn’t do anything wrong.” “Heh, you did something wrong, you hit on his brother.” Jay smirked again and got his attention back to board which was full of ingredients now. ‘Why they are like this? Why they all afraid of Heechul that much?’ “Mr. Jung, could you please get your attention to class, I’m teaching here, 5 points from Gryffindor.” Yunho looked shocked then he felt a pat on his shoulder, it was Yoochun “good job Yunho. You lost 10 points from Gryffindor just in your first day as a student.”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI guys

here is the new update for you guys..wish you like it

thanks for commenting and subscribing...

thanks to all 18 subs and thanks to all 259 viewers