Lies

After All, Love is Lies

i recomended you to hear that songs to build a great mood kkkkk~^^

Huh Gak - Hello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkxOTdcOkM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a place that the whole part of that place is covered by a brownish leaves that have fallen. A light-colored hair person with small eyes waited for someone. His oriental face filled of concerned and patience but something secret was hiding behind it.

Everybody knew who he is. He’s a rich man, men and women want him to be theirgirlfriend or boyfriend. Unfortunately, he has already engaged with a low-class man. That man is his friend since he was in high school years.

Bip bip..

A message received, he looked at his phoncell screen.

From: Namu♥

To: ♥Gyu-hyung :3♥

Hyung, sorry i’ll be late to get there because i have something important to do right now. I hope you understand. Love you always ♥

A small smile was crossing on juicy red lips. He typed back to the message.

From: ♥Gyu-hyung :3♥

To: Namu♥

Okay, I’ll wait you^^ btw, what are you doing? I’m curious :o

Bip bip..

From: Namu♥

To: ♥Gyu-hyung :3♥

Something‼‼! I can’t tell you, babe kkkk~ okay bye :*

A disappointment lines appeared on his face.He typed back.

From: ♥Gyu-hyung :3♥

To: Namu♥

Yah! Are you cheating behind me? Is that what are you hidden off?

Bip bip...

From: Namu♥

To: ♥Gyu-hyung :3♥

Tsk. Stop talking nonsense, hyung. I’m not cheating, believe me okay?:3 I have something to do and it belongs to you so buy a coffee, sit down and wait for me. I love you so mucccchhhhhhhh :* :* :* :* you're my oxygen because love you like oxygen♥♥♥♥

Sunggyu chuckled a bit.

To: Namu♥

From: ♥Gyu-hyung :3♥

Cheesy as well but yeah... 'kay =] ♥

After reading the message and responded, Kim Sunggyu sat on a bench nearby. He was sitting comfortably, playing his polka-dot gloves which wrapped around his hands. This month autumn has been entered but the weather like winter already.

He waited minutes by minutes, but he is waiting for someone had not come, then he saw the cell phone screen, and he realized that he had two hours to wait for that person. There is little sense of fear that enveloped.Is he all right? Nothing happened to him, will he? Yeah, is he would be okay, god? And his phone rings for incoming message. He click to the new message icon.

To: ♥Gyu-hyung :3♥

From: Nam Woohyun

Hyung, are you still in the park? Wait for me~

He let a deep sigh after read that message. Silly, what am i curious about? He’s fine and I hope so because i…

" Hyung‼" a cheerful voice yelled at him from the park gate.

Finally, the person he'd been waiting comes, eventually the person is standing in front of him in one piece and in good health, and finally he can feel at ease.

" Yah, silly! What are you doing? I've been waiting you so long and what is it in your hands?. It tsk. Next time i’m supposed to leave you." He nagged and folded his arms across his chest.

The black hair guy just smiling warmly then said, " Sorry hyung. I'm sorry okay? Look what I brought for you! Open it! " he said with a joyfull in his voice and give the package to the Sunggyu.

" I don’t need it." He murmured.

" Just open it."

" No, Woohyun. No."

" Please? It’s a present for you. Be polite, hyung."

" I will open it at home."

" No, I want to see your expression." He caressed the latter’s cheek with his right hand.

" No! I said no!" Sunggyu shouted, tugging on Woohyun’s right hand.

" H-H-Hyung? Wh-What happened? Sorry if i've made you wait too long and force you to open it here. I’m okay if you want to open it at home. "He stammered.

Sunggyu throw away his eyes, not wanting to look at the man who looked at him with a puzzled face. " Let's break up." Like a lightning strike into him, his jaw dropped down and cupping the older face with his hand, made the latter look at him. " Let's break up, Woohyun. I couldn’t together with you again." he said again, without shamesly.

"Why!? Why!? " He Shouted, shaking his hyung body. "Am I that bad to you? Am I not rich as rich as you? Or you find someone else better than me?" Tears fell slowly down his cheeks, making the vision becomes blurred.

Sunggyu stared at him with cold eyes, and jerked back the hands of these black-hair guy. " This!" He threw some money into Woohyun’s face, making the latter shocked to death. " I don’t love you at the first moment, Woohyun. I just feel pity for you, the person who has liked me since years ago and could not move-on, though I have turned you down a few times. You know, you are so pathetic. this money... you can buy everything with this big bucks. I give you that bucks because i feel pity to you and your gift to me already burned. Sorry. " Then he started to walk away from Woohyun who unable to move, he rooted to the spot.

" NO KIM SUNGGYU! NO! MY LOVE FOR YOU ISN’T SIMPLE LIKE THAT! YOUR ING BUCKS JUST A BUCK! I DON’T NEED IT! I KNOW I’M POOR! I LOVE YOU WITH MY WHOLE HEART SUNGGYU! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME! I KNOW IT!" he shouted and run after him, caught Sunggyu’s arms. " I know it hyung… your presence, your awareness to me are they just a lie?" he added, his breathing getting heavier and his hand who gripping sunggyu’s arms suddenly weakened.

Sunggyu looked directly at him with a withering look. " Yes, everything happened just a lie between us. Woohyun please face it, i never ever falling in love with a poor man like you. "

Sunggyu words is painful but the insulting gaze was more painful than his words. Woohyun like the stabbing by a knife from the gaze, the gaze that never Sunggyu show him... never.

" We can’t break up like this, you know? You can’t leave me like this and yet.. there's so much that I have words to say. " He whispered, trying to strengthen his heart and detain a person who has captivated him for years.

" You. Are. So. Pathetic. Nam. Woohyun."

He takes a deep breath, look at who is running away from him. His legs can’t move a bit, he didn’t move a single step and everything goes black.

___________________________________________________________________________

" I know he will be okay, Myungsoo." A voice said.

" Yeah, he will be okay. Why am i worrying him too much? He’s strong, i know."

" You still love him, isn’t you?"

" Ya! He’s my brother. Stop thinking like hell, Choding." Myungsoo spatted at Sungyeol who grinned at him like a hungry wolf.

" Just kidding." Then sungyeol give him a peck on lips. " I will make him a chicken porridge."

After Sungyeol go out of his hyung's room, Myungsoo didn't move a inch and keep starred in the body that slept a few hours ago.

" Hy—"

" Ah.. sunggyu… no.."

Myungsoo frowned. what?

" No… Sunggyu… please…"

Is he dream about having with his boyfriend, again?. Myungsoo thought.

" Hyung" he called him.

" No, please. Comeback to me Sunggyu please." Then a tear came out of both eyes are still sealed.

" Hyung wake up! Hyung!"

" Sunggyu comeback! Sunggyu no… S—!" he shouted and open his eyes, but his words choked.

Myungsoo who sitting next Woohyun can only look upon it with feelings of fear, when Woohyun looked directly at him and hugged him suddenly, Myungsoo patted his brother's back.

"Hyung, what happened? Hey hyung don’t cry. "He said when he felt the warm water soaks his shirt.

Woohyun remained silent and wept in Myungsoo’s arms, removing all the grief that he had suffered ever since.. since Sunggyu ended their relationship.

"M—" Sungyeol stopped when he saw two figures cuddle, he feels a little jealous but he quickly approached them. What the hell are you thinking about, Lee Sungyeol? Stop jealous with his brother. you Lee Sungyeol. Sungyeol cursed his self. "What happened, Myungie?" He asked.

The latter just shook his head.

" Hyung, what happened? How could Sunggyu hyung brings you here? What's going on, hyung? " Sungyeol asked to him, patted his back.

Hearing those words, Woohyun then pulled away from the choding Myungsoo and stared with glazed eyes. " What did you say?"

" Sunggyu hyung brought you here and you fainted in his embrance."

" I fainted?" He asked, incredulous.

Sungyeol nodded.

" Tsk. He just felt pity for me, Sungyeol. "

" What do you mean, hyung!?" Myungsoo let out his disbelief.

" We are over. He dumped me. Haha. It's so painfully, you know that? i can’t go on like this myungie, yeolie. The reason I live is only him. I don't want him leave me. "

" H—"

" I need him. He said that everything is a lie, he accepted me being his boyfriend just because of pity, and he really made me feel hurt." Said Woohyun without mentioned about Sunggyu threw his bucks to him.

Sungyeol pulled him to another hugs. " Let it be, hyung. Let him go. You will find another love, another person who better than him. "

" No." He mumbled.

"As soon as possible you will find another person more than him."

" I just want him."

" Stop being stubborn, hyung!" Myungsoo Shouted, he let out his rage. He hates his hyung suffering like this but he hates him more if he being stubborn.

" Myungie, calm down."

" I can’t"

" Shut up!" Now, Sungyeol Shouted back. "Everything gonna be okay, hyung. Look! I've made you chicken porridge, let's eat together. "

Woohyun starred at the choding with a small smile. Maybe this choding right, maybe another person will come to love him, maybe he will find another man better than his ex boyfriend.

___________________________________________________________________________

" Hyunie, let’s go.."

" Wait a sec."

" Already?"

Woohyun nodded then he linked his fingers to Sunggyu. Today they will spend time together in an amusement park that has Sunggyu rent for a full day for their date.

~~~

" Tomorrow I will go to Japan. For a week or less, I don’t know. You aren’t angry, are you?" sunggyu asked while they were sitting together at the Kim Family’s backyards

Woohyun shook his head.

" Good. What gift do you want? I'll find and bought it."

" I want you."

Sunggyu laugh. " I’m serious."

"No. No. I’m serious too. I want you. I want you as my gift, is that wrong?" he asked, timidly.

The older looked at him at weird way. " Don’t be cheesy."

" My cheesy only for you."

" Yah!"

Woohyun just laugh when he saw his boyfriend looked at him at weird and confused way.

~~~

" Happy birthday, hyunie." Sunggyu kissed his lips softly.

" Thank you." He said against Sunggyu’s lips.

~~~

 

" You’re my first, hyung." Woohyun said, shyly as he covered his self with blanket and avoided contact with Sunggyu’s eyes.

Sunggyu smiled and kissed Woohyun’s forehead then pinned down the latter to the bed. " I’m happy to hear that. even thought you aren’t my first but you’re my last."

His blussed even deeper and red as tomato.

"I love you. Every day my love for you grow up as well."

Woohyun hit sunggyu’s shoulder playfully. " It should be me to being cheesy not you."

" In bed i'm a cheesy one, not you." Then he covered them self with blanket.

~~~

" Nam Woohyun, will you be my everything and stay beside me always? even if i go down and broke and poor?" Sunggyu linked their fingers, their face really closed.

Woohyun's face was blusshed like hell.

" Hey" An oriental man pecked his lips. "Say something." he pouted.

" Yes" Woohyun avoided eyes contact with him.

He pulled woohyun to his embrance. "Look at me please, i'm afraid if you don't love me."

Woohyun then looked straight at sunggyu's little eyes. " H--Hey! i love you hyung. i really love. my love for you is never ending love. i will long for you."

Then Sunggyu chuckled at woohyun cheesyness.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Now, I can’t touch you

You’re my love that I long for

You are the person used to loved me and the person I loved crazily

Will you long for me as much as I long for you?

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It's been two months since they decided to break up and Woohyun never heard about Sunggyu anymore, he even didn’t care. He has his life back, fill the empty niches in his heart with works. He busied himself from day by day and don’t care about Myungsoo who are worrying him.

But this week he had heard from his friends if Sunggyu will be married to someone else. Married to someone he didn’t know. Someone who should be he... oh no ... someone who is supposed to be harm more than Sunggyu harmed himself.

" Hoya." Woohyun called his colleague and poke his cheek with ballpoint.

" Hmm?"

" Why don’t we take a break? I'm hungry and Dongwoo has called you a few times."

Hoya took a glance at him. " So?"

" Came on. Let's take a break and go look for him, I think he wait for you at usual place." He said, persuade him.

" I don’t know but i'm not hungry and Dongwoo always wait for me there every time he wants, let him do whatever he wants." Hoya shrugged his shoulders and concentrate on his job back.

Hoya words are not so concerned with Dongwoo, he felt a little jealous. Not jealous that Hoya is not concerned with Dongwoo, but jealous that Dongwoo is waiting until Hoya finished his work.

" Okay then." Finally he said.

But not more than 15 minutes, Hoya was get up from his place and walked away from his desk in a hurry.

" Wait! Where are you going? "Woohyun ask, stopped him.

" Meet Dongwoo. I'm worried. "

Woohyun smiled weakly. " Well, tell him my regards." And when Hoya nodded and then continued going on, Woohyun can only breathe heavily and looked at the departure of Hoya, in the end people who don’t care about everything will be moved to care when it comes to romance. Typically love.

From: Myungsoo ~

To: Woohyun-hyung

Hyung, let's have lunch. I'm waiting for you at a cafe near your office.^^

Woohyun smile and reply to the message,

From: Woohyun-hyung

To: Myungsoo~

Okay, I 'll be there in 10 minutes.

When he got there he had seen Myungsoo sitting by the window and his face was very concerned about something hidden.

" Myungie"

Myungsoo jumped in shock and breath a sigh when he saw Woohyun. " Come sit hyung. Let’s make a order. "

At this lunch time, the atmosphere very quiet. Myungsoo not full of chatter like someone in his previous lunch, he liked the quiet atmosphere of this but he also missed the noisy atmosphere.

Then a man came, he took a seat behind Myungsoo and looked at Woohyun with shocked. The person doesn't say hello, just look at him without blinking.

" Sunggyu." And a voice break the awkward silence.

Woohyun saw a man who looks much younger than himself and Sunggyu.

" Ne?"

" What do you see from that? I'm hungry."

" N--"

" Is he your friends?". asked the young man, pointed his finger to Woohyun and sunddenly Myungsso look at his back because he knew something wrong.

Sunggyu shook his head. "I don't know who is he. Let's eat Sungjong."

Hearing these words, Woohyun could only stare at the two men with a view blank stares and Myungsoo pull him out of the restaurant.

___________________________________________________________________________

Because I love you, because I really loved you

I’m suffering to the point of death

Can you see me dying and not alive like before?

Please comeback to me..

___________________________________________________________________________

"Yah! Hyung! Open the door! Hyung! Don’t do something stupid! Hyung! Open the door! Hyung!" Myungsoo shouted from Woohyun’s front door. That room was unlocked since yesterday, he was afraid if Woohyun do something stupid. He was afraid.

" Myungie." Woohyun said softly from the room.

" Hyung open the door!" Myungsoo shouted again, tears rolling down his cheeks.

" Listen to me, please eat well, life well, don't life like me, follow your heart, marry Sungyeol and protect him. Myungie... I love you, you're the best brother i ever had." he chuckled a bit. "Of course, you're only my brother. I'm glad you were born. I'm sorry has become bad hyung for you. I love you and Sungyeol. I love you as a brother. I wish i could be with you much longer, you don't have to worry about myself again. haha " then there is an paused in his words. " Myungie, thank you so much. I will miss you."

And an awkward silence goes on, until Myungsoo can hear Woohyun voice in pain. He didn't know what's going on inside, he tried to break down this door but could not.

When someone open the front door of their apartment, Myungsoo quickly rushed to the front door and see people who are not unexpected standing in front of him.

" Hello, where's Woohyun?"

___________________________________________________________________________

 

If it was going to end like this and really end

I want to go back to the time when we didn’t know each other

If it’s too late

I think I’ll finish myself because living without you is too hard

___________________________________________________________________________

 

-The End ?- 

 

================================================================================================================

btw, i inspired from Huh Gak's "Hello" and yeah i know grammar error in everwhere but hope you will like it^^

bye~~ ppyong~~ X3

 

 

MasterL