Miss Popular

Rhythm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep beep beep.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep beep beep…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep beep beep…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Beep beep beep…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A head on collision involving two vehicles happened a few meters away in the Asan Medical Center. A black BMW car collides with a Fischer MRX 650 along the city of Seoul, which results in a stationary obstruction within the area. The said location is pretty much known as a road transport where accidents often happened. Speed had been identified as a key risk factor in road traffic injuries, causing both the risk of a road crash. Excess and inappropriate speed are responsible for a high proportion of the mortality and morbidity that result from road crashes. Alcohol can make people prone to accidents, both minors and serious such as falls, drowning, poisoning and other unintentional injuries. In actual fact, thirty percent (30%) of all alcohol outstanding deaths are caused by unintentional injury.

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of Electrocardiogram is the only thing that can be heard inside the emergency room despite the pressure and anxiety that fills in all over the four corner place. Focus and determination is what they need right now to save someone who is on the verge of dying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Scalpel and forceps.” A deep female voice uttered as the nurses immediately complied her order.


 

 

 

 

Heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of the most vital and delicate organs in the body. If it does not function properly, all other organs—including the brain, begin to die from lack of oxygen within just a few minutes. The oxygen distribution process begins when oxygen free blood enters into the heart through the right atrium, goes into the right ventricle, enters the lungs for oxygen refill, the release of carbon dioxide and transfers into the left chambers, ready for redistribution. And about 5.6 liters of blood circulate the body, and three cardiac cycles are completed per minute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the seat of emotions. The emotions are centered in the brain. However, when we experience a powerful feeling such as grief, anger, fear and lastly—love, Adrenaline pours into blood that increases pressure and accelerates heart, especially when you’re in love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim Pil Sook, a 27 year old man, was involved in an accident while riding a motorcycle. He sustained multiple injuries including bruising on the left anterior chest wall and ruptured spleen” The doctor stated, “Commotio cordis due to sudden focal distortion of the myocardium results in ventricular fibrillation, causing sudden cardiac arrest at this time of his operation and admission, he’s under observation up until his good recovery.” She added as she removed her surgical gloves and gown.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luckily, the man was able to restore his life however still unconscious. Thanks to the dedication and cooperation of the whole team, they are even more pleased to have her as a part of their department.





 

She’s so cool!

 

 

 

 

 

How can someone be that perfect?

 

 

 

 

 

She’s so gorgeous. Beauty and brain, she must be God’s favorite creature.

 

 

 

 

 

Her future boyfriend will be really that lucky. Damn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She is now wearing her scrubs with a medical white coat and long sleeves. Doctor, Yoo Jimin. She glanced over the mirror to check her slender figure. Yes, the woman has a flawless body proportion, long legged, an ‘oh so awesome’ and overwhelming chic beauty, dark haired, adding her mole near her lower lip that everyone goes insane. Jimin was pretty much a perfect idea girl. She came from a well known rich family, good looking and highly intellectual—the dream girl any guy would like to marry, right? However, with her cold and stoic expression she wears, some individuals get intimidated with her complexion.

 

 

 

 

 

The physician walked in a sophisticated way outside her office that caught everyone’s attention, as she went directly to the lobby and got some papers above the table, checking the list of their patients. Noticing few new names, she immediately made way to one of the nurses assigned in their department.

 

 

 

 

 

“Please make sure you have all the records and documents before giving our patients their first medication.” she said firmly. “We don’t want to have any misleading information or falsity here in our hospital.” Jimin added as the nurse beamed widely when she tapped her shoulder, obviously, having the best time of her life.

 

 

 

 

 

Did she just tap her shoulder?! How lucky she is!

 

 

 

 

 

I hope Doctor Yoo talk to me as well!

 

 

 

 

 

She looks freaking hot with that serious and professional expression, I don’t mind staring at her all day.





 

A group of young nurses with their intern medicals gossiping about the female doctor, evidently, fangirling her existence. Well, Jimin is very much aware of her ‘fanclub’ that includes doctors, nurses and other employees of the health center. But can you blame her? With such an ethereal beauty she has, being an erudite professional and came from a powerful family. Yes, she’s working right now in her parents’ hospital. At a young age, 23, Jimin completed her medical degree which acknowledged her to be one of the youngest doctors in South Korea. She went straight into the Early Entrance Program in one of the Universities in the United States of America and earned her bachelor’s degree in Medicine five years later. She was able to receive an award from college credits for her advanced courses. However, it wasn’t easy for her to enter medical school at 17 years old as the required minimum age. Yep, Yoo Jimin, herself as one of the most popular doctors in Seoul, South Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked outside the building with her car keys, contemplating for her perfect lunch to have for this day. Jimin needs something to fill in her hungry stomach, It’s just that she’s quite loaded early in the morning, though she’s used to it since Jimin’s a young professional for no reason.

 

 

 

 

 

“Karina…” a woman called her as she looked for that voice. Only her relatives and closest friends call her by that nickname.

 

 

 

 

 

“Irene unnie?”

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter