Chapter 2

All I want is your LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t have many things to pack so I just bring all my stuff in one bag. It is awkward in the car. Both of us didn’t say anything. I have so many things to ask him but I restrain myself from doing that for now. “Ehem. Irene, welcome to our house” dad. I just looked at him without saying anything. At the house entrance, I saw a lot of people. I felt overwhelmed and anxious since I don’t know what to do. My father introduced the family member one by one. The last person he introduced me was my mother. I broke my tears when I saw her. I really miss her for my entire life. I’ve been waiting for this moment to happen.

But the reality was harsher for me. My mother just looks at me without saying anything. She just went straight into the house without looking at me. It really hurts me. “Don’t worry sis. Mummy has always been like that,” said Junmyeon my eldest brother. “That’s true Irene. By the way, we really miss you Irene” the twins speak at the same time. Suddenly they hug me. I think this is what they called family love.

“Erm. Hello. My name is Irene.” “You don’t need to be formal with us Irene” Baekhyun, the first twin. “Yeah. Hyunnie was right. Just calls us Hyunnie and Yeol” the second twin Chanyeol. I just smile at them. My dad and my brothers make a house tour for me and finally, they show me my room. I was so shocked when I saw my room. I looked at my family's faces. They looked too stunned to talk. Suddenly my mother said that she forgot to clean the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter