Story 1

US, Ours Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Past
Sunday. 13 September 2015.
15:11 PM

Siyeon Jiu
They've known each other since their trainee days. Jiu and Siyeon have been living together for 5 years. 4 years being trainees and 1 years being an active group. It was until one day, they had to depart and disband the group because of so many reasons. The day the disbandment was announced, all the members cried their heart out. Feeling devastated, angry, ashamed? Betrayed? They've endured many years together, facing obstacles and challenging their limit for them to disband in the end.


Through Siyeon's vision, she saw Yoohyeon and Dami huddled together. Hugging one another, crying till their shirts wet with their tears. Gasping for air, sniffing uncontrollably. As for Sua and Jiu, they were just sitting lifelessly on the floor, expressionless. But it was obvious how Sua is feeling right now. Her knuckles turn white. Her grip was so hard that she felt numb after holding on for so long.

Sua turns her head towards Yoohyeon and Dami and she finally breaks up. She cursed all the words she knows. She kept tapping her temple, whispering something about how she could've done better to avoid the disbandment, how she should have done this and not that. Then she's gone. She's back staring at the floor.

Then Siyeon turns her gaze towards Jiu. Jiu was already looking at Siyeon. The gaze was intense, Siyeon felt her heart ache.

Jiu, her lover. No she's not. Jiu is not her lover. Oh how she wishes she was her lover. Siyeon reads Jiu's mouth, Jiu was calling her,

Siyeon, Siyeon, Siyeon

Siyeon finally released the breath she was holding on as she closed her eyes and her vision turned dark.

 

Present.
Monday. 13 December 2015.
11:11 AM


"Siyeon?" Someone was calling Siyeon.

Siyeon felt her cheeks hot. She opens her eyes abruptly. She then sits up right. It finally hit her. She was actually on her bed, and she was sweating. It was just a nightmare she thought to herself. She kept repeating the words to comfort herself when she felt grazed on her left cheek. She flinched then she turned her head and finally noticed there was someone else in the room. Someone else was sitting just beside her on the bed.

Siyeon's heart once again feels piercing pain. She gasps for air.

"Are you okay?" The person asks as they retreat their hands away from Siyeon's face.

Siyeon nods. Looking away.

"I'll go get you water." The person said as they got up from the bed and went to the door. Siyeon turns her attention back to the person and stares at their backside. The person stops on their track. They turned around and made eye contact with Siyeon. They smile.

Siyeon didn't move nor react to the smile, so the person turned around and went out of the room leaving Siyeon alone.

 

14:49 PM

"Are you okay?" 

Siyeon was now sitting on the couch. She was trying to keep her mind distracted by watching some dramas on the TV. But after a while her mind drifted away. So for now she was just staring at the TV, not moving, not paying attention, just staring.

"Huh" Siyeon flinch. She turned to her side and saw Dami was already seated beside her. Dami was smiling, but it was obvious the concern looks she gave to Siyeon.

Dami reaches for Siyeon's hand and entwines them together as she lets her head lean on Siyeon's shoulder, humming as she closes her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Dami whispered still closing her eyes.

Siyeon takes a deep breath as she leans back on the couch with Dami's beside her. Making them comfortable. 

Siyeon doesn't know what to say, because she knows she's not okay. There's so many things inside her head. So many things to be worried about. Her head hurt. Her heart aches. Her breathing suddenly ragged. She's suddenly feeling overwhelmed.

Dami on the side notices Siyeon's sudden outburst so she lets go their entwined hands. Dami then wrapped her arms around Siyeon's waist and hugged her. Dami's head is just below Siyeon's chin. She buried her face around Siyeon's neck as she took another deep breath.

"Breathe Siyeon" Dami whispered again. Trying to calm Siyeon.

At the action, Siyeon finally got her senses and she breathed in then breathed out. Siyeon closed her eyes feeling the warmth coming from Dami's. It's finally calming her. 

After several minutes, Siyeon opens her eyes and looks down at Dami. Dami was still hugging her. Siyeon smiles. Dami has fallen asleep.

Siyeon was about to close her eyes when a figure suddenly showed up just in front of her, standing there waiting. Siyeon then looked up and made eye contact with the person.

"Yooh" Siyeon whispered.

Yoohyeon looks down at Siyeon and smiles. She bent down and went closer at Siyeon, slowly and carefully to not disturb the sleeping Dami, beside Siyeon.

Yoohyeon gently puts both her hands on either side of Siyeon's shoulder, putting some weight to support her. Siyeon blinks when Yoohyeon lands a soft kiss just at the corner of Siyeon's lips. 

Siyeon didn't move. Yoohyeon smiles then pulls away before she leans back onto Siyeon and lets their forehead rest on one another.

"I miss you Siyeon" Yoohyeon whispered. Hot breathe on Siyeon's face. Siyeon closed her eyes again. Taking in Yoohyeon's scent, warmth. Yoohyeon smiled watching Siyeon's reaction up close before she landed another kiss on Siyeon's forehead.

Siyeon opened her eyes when she felt Yoohyeon's hands on her shoulders retreat. Siyeon's eyes followed Yoohyeon as Yoohyeon made her way to the other side of the couch, just beside Siyeon.

Yoohyeon makes herself comfortable beside Siyeon as she takes Siyeon's arms. She  then went to land yet another soft kiss on Siyeon's neck. It was short but Siyeon felt it. Siyeon turns her head and gazes softly at Yoohyeon when they finally make eye contact. Yoohyeon smiles. Yoohyeon snuggles close to Siyeon as much as possible while trying not to disturb Dami who was sleeping and still hugging Siyeon.

When Yoohyeon finally relaxed in Siyeon's arm, she closed her eyes.

"Let's sleep Siyeon." Yoohyeon whispered one last time before the sleepiness drifted them away.

 

Tuesday. 14 December 2015.
10:23 AM


"It's going to be okay..."

Siyeon looks to her right as she mindlessly pinches the knuckles she's holding on to. Jiu, Sua and Siyeon were waiting for Dami and Yoohyeon before they went into the meeting room; to discuss their current situation after the disbandment happened.

It's been two full months since their group disbanded. It was a 2 full month of torture for all the girls. After that day, they spent about 3,4 days in their dorm, before finally they went their own way. Everyone was devastated, it was heartbreaking to just leave the places where they had spent time together. But it happened anyway.

And now after two months away, they are back here again. At their previous company, waiting for something good to happen, though in each one of the girls mind, re debut again seems impossible? But they come anyway, to meet everyone again, to be with everyone again and maybe, just maybe things will be different.

"Siyeon..."

Observing Jiu's face up close before Jiu turns to look back at her. Jiu smile. Siyeon closed her eyes. Leaning her back onto the long chair they are sitting now.


One time
Two times
Third

and so on. The pinches kept going.

"Will it though?" Sua sighs as she takes a seat beside Jiu. Frustrated. Not knowing what's going to happen with them now. At the same time Yoohyeon and Dami had just arrived. Nervous, concerns written all over their faces.

"You're finally here." Jiu smile. Sad. Jiu couldn't keep her facade. She took a deep breather before gesturing at Yoohyeon and Dami to come closer. 

Both Yoohyeon and Dami smiled back at Jiu.

"Yeah." Came Dami's weak reply as she took a seat beside Siyeon while Yoohyeon sits on top of Siyeon's. Siyeon felt someone on top of her. Yoohyeon took both Siyeon's arms, making Siyeon to back hug Yoohyeon as Yoohyeon leans down, slowly to not crush Siyeon. Yoohyeon plays with Siyeon's hand, then entwines them together.

"Are you guys ready?" Jiu whispered.

All the girls went silent as they waited to be called to go inside the meeting room.


15:29 PM
Hours after the meeting.

The girls were released from the meeting room one by one before they were told to go back to their dorm.

Siyeon was the last one who got released and when she went outside from the meeting room, she was clutching her chest. She took a deep breath and went to the bench, sitting down, calming her nerves. She unconsciously wiped the tears that weren't even there. She bites her lips as she lets her mind drift away for another hour.

During the meeting Siyeon wasn't really paying much attention to what was being said. The only thing she heard and remembered were,

debut again
2 new members
new group name
Dreamcatcher

It has been 30 minutes since the meeting ended, and Siyeon was still sitting at the same spot, and Sua finally found her after they decided to search for Siyeon since she hasn't come down from the meeting. They did promise to go home together but seeing Siyeon hasn't come, they got worried so they split up and went to search for her. When Sua finally sees her, she sighs and watches Siyeon from afar.

Siyeon looks fragile. This is not the same Siyeon she had known. This is a different Siyeon.

Sua once again sighs as she finally goes closer to Siyeon but Siyeon doesn't even notice her coming.

Siyeon frustratedly brushes her hair to the back messily. She then unconsciously bit at her fingernails. Nervous, concerns consuming her mind. She couldn't take it anymore.

What if this time
They wouldn't last long?
They disband again?
What she's going to do?
Can they ---

"Stop that." Sua took both of Siyeon's hands to make Siyeon stop whatever she was doing. Siyeon took a deep breath and looked at the person in the eyes, as tears started building up. Siyeon sigh.

"Sua..." Siyeon's voice cracked. She has been silent since they moved back to the dorm, 2 days ago. When Sua didn't say anything, Siyeon finally broke down. Tears start trickling down her cheeks. She hiccups, gasping for air. Sua immediately took Siyeon into a tight hug. Her eyes get teary too.

"Shh. It's going to be okay." Sua whispered to Siyeon. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." Siyeon whispered

 

 

 

Next Day

 

 

"You're the main vocalist yet you can't even do your part! You're useless Siyeon! How are you going to continue singing if you can't even protect your vocals! You need to improve your vocals! Do your ing part Siyeon! You could do better! You're a disappointment! The group disbands because you can't do your ing part! Why do you never lead your members! Why do you never teach your members how to sing! Do your part Lee Siyeon!"

 

Siyeon eyes shot open. Her whole body felt hot, tears on both her eyes.

 

It was just a dream

 

No. That wasn't just a dream. Siyeon was now laying on the bed. Cold sweat covers all over her body. She curled up trying to ease the pain creeping inside.

 

It's already evening, 16:43 PM.

 

'Shut up!' 

'Just ing shut up!' 

 

Siyeon's mind yelling.

 

 

"Keep your voice down Sua!"

 

Siyeon heard someone yelling outside the room.

 

"You're going to wake her up!"

 

Siyeon tried to listen to who they were referring to.

 

"I don't give a damn care Minji!"

 

Siyeon startled on the bed. Shocked at the sudden outbursts from Sua. Noticing how Sua called Jiu by her real name. They were probably in the middle of discussing something serious.

 

"I dare you Sua..." Jiu's threatening voice came, challenging to raise her patience.

 

"What are you gonna do?! Cry about it?!"

 

Siyeon immediately sat up on the bed, she was about to go out and stop the argument before its too late when Sua-

 

"Just like Siyeon?! Are you going to cry just like Siyeon did?!"

 

Siyeon frozen.

 

They were talking about her?

They were arguing about her?

 

The chest pain suddenly came back hitting hard.

 

"Kim Sua! Just ing shut up!" Jiu finally screamed at Sua. The glare was intimidating, if looks could kill, that would hurt Sua. But Sua didn't flinch. Sua was angry as Jiu. Sua smirked evilly, feeling the anger has been consuming her, her mind's cloud with bad thought.

 

"You called yourself a leader yet you can't even talk to your member to open up to you, you ing loser!" Sua spit out.

 

Jiu was already on the verge of crying. But she kept it in, she was angry too, but she knows, she shouldn't commit to the anger. So she balled up her fist till it hurt so much. She bit her lips hard.

 

 

"Sua..." Yoohyeon who has been there in the living room holds up her hands, to cover . She was already crying the moment she tried to stop the fight, she actually tried to hold onto Sua, but Sua pushed her away so hard that it shocked her as she fell to the ground. Dami was there to catch her, she was stunned. They were all stunned, they've never seen Sua angry like this.

 

Yoohyeon was now crying on Dami's shoulder, weeping, whispering, stop, stop, make it stop. Dami tried her best to comfort Yoohyeon while keeping her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter