Episode 65

Episode 65
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I missed you." A smiling Jade whispered as she gently brushed her fingers against Althea's cheek. Who knew that after all this time she'd once again meet the one and only woman who will forever own her heart.

Is this it?

Is it finally their time?

"I missed you too." Althea replied in kind as she pulled Jade against her. "I missed you so much Jade."

Jade pulled back a little as she held Althea's hands against her heart. "You...you don't have a ring anymore...right? Cath-"

Althea quickly shook her head. " Actually...shortly after you met Cathleen, we both decided it wasn't going to work. Alam nya na hindi ko maibibigay sa kanya ang puso ko ng buong-buo. She realized that she will never fully have me and that if given the chance, she knew I would choose you over her anytime." Althea sighed as their eyes bore into each other. "And she wasn't wrong Jade, she wasn't wrong."

Tears quickly pooled in Jade's eyes. "I...I'm sorry- wait. No." She shook her head. "I'm not sorry." She chuckled and Althea did as well. "I'm really not. Masaya ako na nagkita ulit tayo."

"Me too." Althea nodded with a bright smile as she slowly leaned in to kiss her some more.

"As heartwarming as this is, come on guys, sa gitna talaga ng kalsada?" Batchi's teasing voice was enough to separate them and Jade couldn't help but squeal in delight when she saw her old friends approaching them.

"Batchi! Wila!" Jade quickly rushed to give them a hug. "Gosh, it's so good to see you guys again. Kumusta na kayo?"

"Ayos lang. It's good to see you too.

Please log in to read the full chapter