We Here For you

I'm Sorry [HIATUS]

 

Your POV

 

I waked up and realise that I was not in my own room and even not in my house. Then I remember about yesterday. I try to get up but my head still hurt.

“Ouch.” The door suddenly open and reavel Infinite. They all look at me with worried face.

“~~~~~-ah, gwenchana?” SungJong ask me.

“Ani, my head still hurt.”

“Do you want to go see doctor?” Sunggyu ask me.

“Ani. I afraid Hyo Jin and Minwoo oppa will find me.”

“Arasso. We should let you rest since you head still hurt.” Sunggyu say while the others just nod.

“Call us if you need anything.” They say and left.                                                                  

I lied down and continued to sleep.

4 hours later.

“~~~~~-ah, wake up. It’s time to eat dinner.” Someone shook me.

“Nae.” I say with sleepy voice.

I was shock when see SungJong was the one that wake me up but then I remember about what happen.

“How long that I sleep?” I ask him.

“Around 4 hours. Now lets go eat”

That long? I was shock with his answer.

After we finish our dinner, Sunggyu oppa ask me what happen until I faint. I told them everything and they was shock to hear what happen to me.

“How can your brother and bestfriend do that to you.” SungJong say shock.

“Nae I agree with SungJong. They shoudn’t do that to you.” Woohyun say.

“My oppa say that I was the reason for my parents death and he really hate me. That’s why he do that to me.” I say almost cry.

“~~~~~-ah, don't cry. We here for you" Woohyun hyung say.

“~~~~~-ah, you should go rest now. We will wake you up tomorrow for school.” Woohyun oppa say.

“Arasso oppa. Goodnight”

Myungsoo POV

I can't believe that Minwoo and Hyo Jin will do like that to ~~~~~~. They were her brother and bestfriend.

"You should go rest now, ~~~~~~-ah. We will wake you up tomorrow for school." Woohyun hyung say.

After ~~~~~ go to sleep, we all discussed what should we do about Minwoo and Hyo Jin.

"Hyung, what should we do? Ican't stand see ~~~~~ sad." Sungjong say.

"Me too hyung. We need to do something about this." I say.

"I know but there's nothing that we can do." Sunggyu hyung say.

"We can protect her from the." Sungyeol say. This is the first time I head something brilliant from Sungyeol.

"I agree with Yeollie hyung." Sungjong say.

"Me too."Dongwoo hyung, Hoya hyung and me say at the same time.

"Okay then. From now on, Sungjong and Myungsoo, you guys keep an eye for ~~~~~. Never leave her lone. We don't want something lke this happen again to here. Dongwoo and Hoya, keep your eyes at Minwoo and Hyo Jin." Sunggyu hyung say.

"Arrasso hyung." Me, Sungjong, Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung say.

"Now we should go to sleep." Wooohyung hyung say.