Kidnap?

I'm Sorry [HIATUS]

 

Your POV

It was a tired day and you just got back from school that day. As usual, you will go to the nearest store at your house to buy ice-cream because you really love ice-cream but today you don’t feel like want to eat ice cream so you just go strait home.

When you reach at your home,you realise that your oppa was already home so you go to his room to see his because you want to ask him something. When your was about to knock his room,you heard he was talking with someone and that voice was sound so familiar to you. You curious about what there are talking about so you decided to eavesdrop their conservation.After 5 minute eavesdrop their, you started to realise that the voice that you heard before was Hyo Jin         voice, your bestfriend.

You was really surprise hearing her voice.*What she doing here with oppa?* you thought but you keep eavesdrop their conservation so you could knew what they are talking about.Finally you realise that they actually talking about you.

Minwoo POV     

When I reach at home today, I see Hyo Jin, ~~~~~ friend infront my house so I decide to ask her where ~~~~~ is and she say ~~~~~ was still at school. I ask her what she doing here and she say that she need to talk with me so I invite to come in. We go upstair and talk in my room.

“Yah! Do you know what you talking about? She’s your bestfriend. How could you want to do that to her?” I yell at her. How can she want to do that to her own bestfriend? Eventhought I hate ~~~~~, I still didn’t want to see her get hurt.

“Come on oppa, I know that you hate her. Beside, didn’t you say that she was the reason why your mom and dad die?”

I was speechless. How did she know about this? Well, I agree with her. ~~~~~ was the reason why my parent die 10 years ago.

“You right. She was the reason my parents die.” I say.

“So, can you help me or not?”

“I’ll help you.” I say. She just smirk at me.

Your POV

OMG! Did I hear right? My brother and my bestfriend was planning to kidnapped and kill me? I must do something about this.

When Hyo Jin was about to get out from oppa room, I pretend that I just got home from school.

“Hyo Jin, what are you doing here? I was looking for you at school.” I say while pretend to shock see her at my house.

“~~~~~, mianhae. I was in hurry. I come here to borrow this from your oppa.” She say while show my oppa book. Like I believe you. I say in my head.

“Gwenchana.” I fake smile.

“Arraso, I’ll get going now. Annyeong ~~~~~.”

“Nae annyeong.”

I go to my room and thinking about what should I do about what Hyo Jin and oppa plan.