PŔØŁØĢŮË

Ŧɦę ÇɾØŵŋ
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sound of the beeping noise of the monitor is the only think that giver her hope identifying the person that she dear the most is still alive. 

Tightly holding the hand of the patient that is in the bed praying that she will be fine.

 

" Hana my sweet ttal, mianhae if  I will be leaving you this early promise me to be brave and show them that you have the guts and power to hold the crown. Neomu Salanhaeyo." 

 

With her last breath the beeping noise had come to a thin line indicating that her mother has now left her behind in the world full of people who are hungry for power and everything they do just to be on top.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2013

 

 

 

 

The ocean waves were her domain, and she ride them with ease. 

Even when a large ocean wave came her way, 

she was able to pass through and stay on her surfboard.

 

 

" Yahhh Kim Tan, what are you doing you should have seen me riding this amazing wave a while ago it was epic." Said by her bestfriend Hana, as she puts down her surfboard in the window and take a seat across from his table. 

 

" What are you writing about? Let me see it." She whine peering up her eyes, hoping to see the writing in Kim Tan's journal. She takes it and begins reading it.

 

" One who wears the crown should bear its weight, hmmm... what is this your writing about?" She ask as she place it back in the table giving a curios look to him who is now contemplating to said something that might a

Please log in to read the full chapter