Chapter 20

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

Mikyong woke up by the sound of Her father voice who was talking in a high tone . ''Oh ~ Omomo , Is father scolding Sehun ?'' Mikyong said as she quickly run down the staircase . But then , She heard Sehun confession ''Actually ... I like your daughter uncle !'' Sehun said straight forward as he look down . 
 
Mikyong who was surprised by the confession could only said ''Sehun-ah , J-jeongmal ?'' Sehun was surprise by Mikyong sudden present . Mikyong's father only smile at Sehun timid confession and excuse himself to go to the washroom leaving the two of them alone . 
 
''You wake up already ?''Sehun ask in order to kill the awkward atmosphere . ''N-neh ~ You okay ? Yesterday you fainted .'' Mikyong ask as she sit beside Sehun . ''Neh ~ I'm fine ....  '' Sehun then continue ''Mikyong-ah ~ I know you are still angry with me because of the incident but I swear , I did not know it was all Haerin evil plan . Please forgive me Mikyong-ah . '' Sehun pleaded
 
Mikyong who was still hurt by the incident decided to forgive Sehun because she knows that it was all a set-up by Haerin . ''Arasso ~ I forgive you .'' Sehun who eyes widened reply ''C-cheogmal ? Yes ~ Kamsahamida !'' While Sehun was celebrating his victory suddenly he remember something and ask Mikyong . 
 
''Mikyong-ah ~ Tell me the truth ! After you saw the incident , did Kai-hyung kiss you ?'' Sehun ask as he look serious . ''B-bwoh ? He did but It was a misunderstanding only .'' Mikyong reply as she look guilty . Suddenly , Sehun did something which causes Mikyong to be in shock again and this time round it was witness by Mikyong's father . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
Sehun went back home after he ate his breakfast . Mikyong went to the bed and started smiling like crazy . She sit infront of her dressing table and started to smile as she recap the incident earlier on . Mikyong's father enter the room and started to giggle as he look at his daughter who was smiling and blushing at the same time . 
 
''Aigoo ~ Why is my princess blushing and smiling like a crazy person ?''
Mikyong's father said as he walk over to Mikyong bed . 
''Haha ~ A-ani appa ... Hehe'' Mikyong said as she look at the mirror . ''That youngman just now is very brave . His braveness remind me of my younger time when I confess at your mother .'' Mikyong's father said . 
 
FLASHBACK 
 ''B-bwoh ? He did but It was a misunderstanding only .'' Mikyong reply as she look guilty . Suddenly , sehun pulls Mikyong into a deep kiss . Mikyong who was shock by the kiss after a few second , she responded to the kiss . Mikyong's father who came back from the washroom almost had a heart attack when he saw Mikyong and Sehun were kissing each other passionly . 
 
''W-why d-did you K-kiss me ?''Mikyong said as she touch her lips . 
''To erase KAI hyung mark !'' Sehun reply coolly but was panic after he saw Mikyong's father . 
 
END OF FLASHBACK 
''Mikyong-ah ~ I believe that Sehun is the right person for you . From the kiss earlier on , it shows me that he really loves you and he is scared of losing you .'' Mikyong father said as he stoke  Mikyong hair . Mikyong then suddenly confess to her father that she also love Sehun but she does not know what to do . 
 
ON THE OTHER SIDE 
Sehun went back home and he was greeted by his grandmother . He was smiling happily . His grandmother who saw him smiling like crazy ask him what had happened . Sehun sat beside his grandmother and told her that his problem with Mikyong have already solve . He also told his grandmother about his BRAVE action . His grandmother was proud of Sehun action . ''Luckily mikyong believe it was really Haerin plan !'' 
 
Speaking of Haerin ... I wonder what happened to her ?






Hello guys ! Chapter 20 is here . 
Well ~ EXO showcase is going to be reveal today !
Their album have also been reveal . 
I'm soo gonna buy thier album :)
WARNING : I think there will be a repackage
album for EXO because not all of 
the teaser song such as beautiful and my lady 

is in the album . 
So guys ~ Prepare your money !
Hehehe
Sorry I can't replay to all of our comment 
cause I'm in a hurry .
*90 Degree bow 

Annyeong ^^