Chapter 1

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

It was a cold sunday night . Mikyong was packing her school bag when suddenly her father called her name . 
''Mikyong-ah~ , Its dinner time . Quickly come down and eat your dinner or else it will turn cold .'' 
 
Lee Mikyong , the only child in the family . She is blessed with a good appearance and a good fortune as her father owns the Lee corporation .  Her mother died when she was 5 years old so her father was the only person she have to shared her problems and get attention from . Mikyong is a well-mannered girl and she have  a good personality and also a positive character . 
 
''Yes Dad ! I'm coming down ~ ''
Mikyong reply as she quickly went down to the dining room .
As normal , during dinner , her dad asked her about her daily school life . 
Mikyong is in her second year high school . She is attending Seoul High school . She have continuously became the 1st in in school . But deep inside her heart , It is useless being 1st when she have her own talent in other stuff . 
 
FASTFORWARD
That night while Mikyong was about to go to sleep . She felt different . She felt as in there is something going to happened to her . Mikyong just ignored those feeling and went to bed .
 
DREAMLAND
''W-where am I ?'' Mikyong ask as she moves backwards . 
As she moves backward , she collided into someone .
''M-mianhe ~'' She quickly apologised . 
Mikyong was shocked to see a guy whose facial cannot be seen clearly . The guy just stared at her and say 
''Mikyong-ah~ , Its time for you....to use your talent !''
The guy quickly walked away after saying his speech .
''W-w-wait ! Who are you ? M-my talent ? W-WAIT ! ''
 
PRESENT
''Mikyong-ah ~ Wake up dear . Its 6.30am . Go and bath and get dress in your school uniform and then come down and have your breakfast . '' Mikyong's father gentle tapping her to wake her up and then walk out of her room .
''Isang ~ Why is that guy suddenly talk about talent ? and who is that guy ?'' Mikyong whisper as she scratch her head . 
Without wasting time , Mikyong quickly went to bath and get dress for school . She make her way to the dining room and something caught her attention . 
 
    KIM HANA 
Hana ~ She was sitting beside father and she look ready to eat breakfast happily . Hahahaha ~ Hana , have been my bestfriend since middle school . She was the only person who understand me right after father . She is very protective of me because she knows that I'm a weakling who doesn't know how to fight back . She is also a naggy person which Sometime I felt like she is my mother . 
 
''Oh ~ Annyeong Mikyong !'' Hana say as soon as she saw Mikyong walking down the staircase . 
''Annyeong ~ '' Mikyong reply with her brightest voice .
 
FASTFORWARD
Right after Breakfast , Father send Mikyong and Hana to school . 
Just like everyday , Everytime they reach school , they will go straight to the toilet . Its a favourite routine for Hana . While Hana doing her bussiness in the toilet , Mikyong wait for her outside . 
Suddenly there was 2 student who enter the toilet and started gossiping about something . 
 
THE 2 STUDENT CONVERSATION 
''Do you know there is a new student ?'' 
''Yap ~ I know . Oh my god ~ He is soo DREAMY !''
''I Know right . I bet the school Kingkas will make friend with him since he looks like one of them .''
''Maybe ? But Just now I saw D.O oppa talking to him .''
''Chinca ~ ? What did they talk about ?''
''Molla ? Maybe about joining the EXO ?''
 
''New student ? I wonder who it is ? '' Mikyong whisper .
After Hana came out of the toilet , Both of us went to our class and settle down . Its a sad thing that Hana sat at the front and Mikyong sat at the last row at the back near the window and the most saddest thing was , the seat beside Mikyong was the only seat that is empty .
 
After the school bell rang . Everyone in class settle down and Miss Yoon came in . (Miss yoon is thier form teacher) 
''Alright class ~ Listen ! Today we have a new classmate . I hope all of you can help him since he is new to this school .'' Miss yoon explained and look at the door giving a sign to the new student to come in . 
 
MIKYONG POV
Everything went white when I saw the new student . He look soo dreamy . The way he walk looks like a model . His hairstyle look good on him . His face ~ Look familiar . Its seem that I used to know him but where ? The eyes , the lips looks too familiar . Who is he ?

TO BE CONTINUE........

 

 So how was the first chapter ? Okay ? 
I hope you readers like it ^.^