Chapter 7

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

With no time wasted he went straight for her neck and down her chest, making traces of love bites of where “he has been”. The silent room was filled with panting and . Jessica as shy and cute as she is seemed to be very vocal when she was aroused – and Seunghyun liked that.

 

As he pinned her against the wall, he took his leg and rubbed her inner thighs.

 

 

 

 

“Ah…” The rubbing sensation and love bites were making her go crazy. “Please…” She whimpered.

 

 

 

“Please… what?” He mocked kissing her lips as he stared into her eyes.

 

 

 

“Did you want me to stop… or keep going?” He asked as he slowly grinded himself again Jessica as she wrapped her arms around his neck, into his ears.

 

“Did you want me to stop?” He smirked, watching Jessica pant.

 

 

She groaned as he lifted one of her legs up and slowly grinding her harder.

 

 

She choked in ecstasy, as her lower half was already soaking wet. In response to his question, she grinded back. Seunghyun completely taken back, and went straight to to in take in a sweet French kiss.

 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

 

“Is there anyone in there? I forgot my assignments on my desk.” Their teacher asked as she continuously knocked.

 

 

 

Seunghyun groaned into Jessica’s neck, lower half still twitching – wanting more. Jessica was still in lust as she felt his hot breathe on her neck – making her even more .

 

 

“Hello?!”

 

“Sorry teacher, I was teaching Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter