Final Tribute

Final Tribute

"Your Majesty!" Seok Ha kneels down holding Lee Yul's left leg and just like that, a group of Crown Prince's soldiers surround him with swords drawn towards him. 

Lee Yul took a step leaving Seok Ha's hand behind him. He slightly turned 45 degrees before saying in a cold tone, "Finish as quietly as possible." 

Kwon Hyuk nodded obediently. 

Lee Yul continues his walk, wanting to get as far away as possible before he hears the sound of Seok Ha's death. His ears still heard the rumblings behind there. Until finally, the sound of sword slashes and shrill screeches rang in his ears. 

Also, one more sound.... 

"Oraboni!" 

... and Lee Yul stopped in his tracks. 

He was still not that far away when he heard running footsteps before everything fell silent again. Until once again he found Kwon Hyuk nearby. 

"Should we kill the woman too?" 

Lee Yul turned around. "Not!" he insisted. 

"Your Majesty--" 

"We don't have to kill the innocent. Leave her alone!" 

Kwonhyuk nodded. 

Some time later, he heard the cry. The cry that all his life he did not want to hear. Lee Yul stood where he was, looking down. Something he had never done in his entire life. He bowed deeply, paying his last respects to someone who had tried to kill him. A final tribute to someone who seems to be trying to protect his other life: Yoon Yi Seo. He looked down deeply, heard the cries of Yi Seo, the woman he loved the most in his life, paying tribute to the tears and tears he shed this time.