Take Me To Paris

Take Me To Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was very tense and slightly nervous but overall, he was super excited. Whilst Taemin was showering, he was trying to calm himself down and making sure everything was perfect and ready for today. The taller was dressed extra nice, in clothes he knew his boyfriend loved on him. He was playing on his phone bouncing his leg when the younger boy finally came out. ‘Are we good to go? I can tell you where we are going first if you want to know? or it can be a complete surprise for you.’ He spoke with a smile and kissed Taemin’s cheek before leading them both out to the car that was waiting for them.

Taemin made sure he was showered and ready in quick time so they could go out for the day. Minho had made plans and it was obvious he was pretty excited for them. The smaller boy wandered back into the room and picked up his jacket before nodding as he looked at the taller, smiling wide at the kiss on his face. ‘Yes! All good to go.’ He followed his Boyfriend outside and kept his gaze focused on him. ‘Hmm i like the idea of it being a complete surprise so don’t tell me what it is! Even if I ask you.’ He finally said to him. ‘You look nice, baby. I like your shirt.’

‘Okay a complete surprise I can absolutely do that.’ He responded as he tucked into his own jacket. Once in the Car, Minho wrapped his arm around Taemin and held him close. ‘Wanna know what I was thinking about the other day? Your old mushroom hair. I know you hated it but I always thought it was cute. I don’t think I had a crush on you yet back then, but I think it was starting you know?’ Minho reminisced, running his fingers through Taemin’s hair as they pulled up to the place known as the wall of love. ‘Come on babe!’ he smiled wide as he pulled the other out of the car and held his hand as they walked to the wall. ‘Isn’t it cool? you write down your name and like love letters and stuff on the wall. I thought we could do it.’

Taemin leaned into the arm around him, resting his head comfortably on Minho’s shoulder as he listened to the taller boy reminisce about the old days. He let out a small, gentle laugh as he nodded a little at the talk of his mushroom hair. ‘I do remember that. It was really awful on me. I was soo happy to get rid of it.’ He said as he looked up at him. The smaller boy sighed happily as his Boyfriend ran his fingers through his hair. He got out of the car with Minho and smiled as he listened to him. ‘Oh that sounds so cute and fun!’ He smiled wide and nodded as he looked at the wall in front of them.

‘i loved it. Maybe not as much as I loved the long sherlock hairy you had, but it was good. The best hair you had was your longer blonde that look should come back some day’ the taller winked. Minho pulled out some of the markers he had in his jacket pocket and handed one to Taemin. ‘Where’s a good spot? I think we should also take pictures of this too you know for your scrapbook I got you for your birthday.’ Minho said softly as he was looking for a spot for them to write on.

‘You know i’d been thinking about growing my hair back out again for my next comeback. I dont know about going blonde again though think I need to give hair dye a rest for a while.’ Taemin laughed softly as be took the marker pen from Minho and had a look at the wall before finding a good spot. ‘Here this looks good.’ He said as he pointed at it before moving over to the spot for them to write. ‘And i’d love that. I made a Paris section in my scrapbook, so this is perfect.’ Taemin smiled widely before he reluctantly let go of his boyfriends warm hand to write on the wall.

‘The blonde was so cute. At least wear a blonde wig for Halloween! Then you can be howl again cause you know how I feel about that costume.’ he winked one again, leaning in to kiss Taemin’s cheek. ‘Your scrapbook is cute. i’m no good at those types of things but I like watching you add to yours.’ he nodded a little. The taller let go of Taemin’s hand to write his love note, making sure it was sweet and cheesy for his Boyfriend and signing his name once he was done. ‘Pictures now?’ he asked as he pulled his phone out.

‘You’d have me out of the howl costume faster than it takes to get me in it.’ Taemin smirked back at his boyfriend and leaned into the kiss on his cheek. He finished writing his little letter and signed it, drawing a small heart after his name and nodded as the taller suggested taking some pictures. ‘Yes! Let’s take a picture of our letters and cute selfie too!!’ He smiled widely and moved closer to Minho again so they could take some photos for his scrapbook back home.

‘Is that really a problem though? I don’t see any issue with that.’ Minho chuckled at the comment. He smiled for all the pictures that his Boyfriend took and took some cliche ones of him kissing Taemin’s cheek with his own phone before he was slipping it back into his pocket. ‘Alright! next stop is walking distance from here. Are you ready?’ He asked as he grabbed the smaller boys hand as they started their walk to destination number two. ‘Would you like to know what another one of my favourite memories of us is? Do you remember those stupid matching blankets we got? I’m talking years ago. They were those cheap little lap blankets, but we were so happy we found matching ones. I still have mine. I took it with me to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter