Broken Heart

SayaMilky OS collection

Miyuki looked at Yui, cuddling and laughing with Haruka, longing and sadness evident in her eyes. Then she smiled sadly.

“At least she’s happy, that’s enough.” She whispered to herself. but Sayaka whose beside her, heard it.

“Whose happy?” she asked. Miyuki looked at her, all the pain and grief plastered on her face.
“The one I love.” She said then stood up. Sayaka just stared at Miyuki’s back, knowing to well how she feels. She looked at Haruka who was smiling brightly at Yui. Then she looked back at Miyuki, whose entering her bedroom. But before doing so, Sayaka saw the slient tears streaming down her face. It made her sigh.

-

Miyuki wiped her tears away and laid on her bed, tiredly. She then stared at the ceiling, their memories together, flooding her mind. The laughter, the smiles, and the cuddles, the kisses, and the tears. She missed it, she missed her. She fell asleep with tear stained her cheeks. Their memories together keep lingering on her mind.

Sayaka walked to Miyuki’s room, hesitating to knock on the door. But she gained her courage to knock the door and there was no reply. So she carefully opened the door incase Miyuki is sleeping. She peeked inside and she was right, Miyuki was sleeping peacefully. She decided to talk about it tomorrow, so she turned back and closed the door. But then she heard a quiet sob. She looked back and found Miyuki crying in her sleep. She became worried, so she cautiously tiptoed across the bedroom, avoiding the mess scattered on the floor. She sat beside Miyuki’s bed and slowly wiped Miyuki’s tears away. She caressed her face slowly and delicately.

“I want to heal your broken heart, but I’m afraid we both are not yet ready to love someone else” Sayaka whispered and kissed Miyuki’s forehead.