Not the umma

Not the umma

 

 Youngjae is definitely effeminate and delicate but… I don’t think it’s enough to call him the mom. -- Daehyun

 

~

 

 

“Everyone wake up!” Yongguk deep voice yells out calling everyone to get up. It was his routine every day to wake everyone up since he’s the leader, the father of the group. After successfully waking Daehyun up, he commands the boy to wake the others up so he could go and wash up first.

 

With a soft groan the youngest hyung slide down his bed and stares at the other 3 sleeping members. Um, 3?. He scanned the place and realise that Youngjae is not in his bed. He shrug off, ‘maybe Youngjae sleep in the living room’ He thinks to himself and continue to wake the other member up.

 

After 5 minute, Daehyun start to think its impossible to wake the others up since they’re dead asleep. He slowly make his way out of the bedroom and suddenly he could smell something sweet and nice, ‘Pancakes?’ he thinks and skip his way to the kitchen only to see the oldest maknae preparing breakfast.

 

‘Ah, you’re awake Daehyunnie?’ The younger spoke first as he saw Daehyun quietly take a seat on the bar stool, staring at the perfectly shaped pancakes. ‘well, Good morning to you too~’ the younger hums after he thinks he wait long enough for the older to speak up, and quickly pays his attention to his works.

 

‘Did you wake the others up? Im almost done here’ The younger spoke again, feeling it’s a bit awkward being in complete silent, he turns and stares at Daehyun. ‘Yah, are you awake? Hello?’ he waves his hands infront of daehyun but no respond. ‘tsk, look like I have to wake them up myself’ The younger walk off with a pout.

 

After a few minute later, Daehyun feel someone pokes his cheek and his eyes flutters open just to see Zelo’s wide grin infront of his face. He startled and almost making himself fall off the chairs. ‘Hyung, aren’t you gonna eat that?’ The maknae ask him, pointing his fork at the pancakes in front of him. ‘Aish, Junhong ahh, I told you Im making some more for you, don’t ask it from Daehyunnie’ Youngjae pouts, staring at Zelo with one of his hands holding a spatula.

 

‘Hyung! I want one too!’ Jongup whine softly, poking his empty plate with his fork.

‘I want mine with cherry tomato on top of it please!!’ Zelo continue, giving his attention to Youngjae.

‘and I want more syrup on mine please!!’ Jongup beams happily.

 

‘Patience!’ he answer calmly, giggling softly at Junhong cherry tomato addiction before he turns around and continue to cook. For some reason, Daehyun found its adorable to see Youngjae wearing a loose pink apron and cook for the maknae. ‘Youngjae hyung is jjang~ jjang~’ Zelo and Jongup hums together, waiting for their dream pancakes to be cook.

 

‘Daehyunnie, you should hurry eat it up, Himchan hyung gonna b—‘ Youngjae word abruptly stop as he felt a pair of arm wrap around his waist, he looks up at the taller male and saw Yongguk grinning at him. ‘yah hyung, I almost spill it’ Youngjae pouts and hugs his bowl of mixture tightly, trying to protect it. ‘You didn’t tie the apron properly’ he comment sliding his hands to the back and tie it up for Youngjae. ‘ahh, Thanks hyung’ Youngjae reply simply, smiling at him.

 

‘So, yeobo, what’s for breakfast?’ Yongguk continue hugging the younger’s waist and rest his chin on the other’s shoulder. ‘Um, Pan-‘ and again Youngjae tried to finish his word when suddenly Daehyun rose up from his seat, storm closer to the couple, pulls Youngjae out of Yongguk’s hug and drag him out of the kitchen.

 

‘Yah! I have to feed the kids!’ Youngjae whines as he feels Daehyun grips on him getting tighter. He struggles to get out of it but fails. ‘Himchan hyung can take care of it’ The older mumbles softly as he pinned the younger on the wall, making the younger blushes at their closeness.

 

‘b..but did you remember what happen last week when Himchan tries to make breakfast? He burnt the food up because he was too busy playing Uno with the kids!’ Youngjae stutters but somehow manage to pulls his word out perfectly only after he turns and look away from the elder’s close face.

 

‘stop being their umma because you’re not’ Daehyun hiss softly reach his hands to the younger’s cheek and pulls him to look at him directly. ‘But It’s my job hyung!’ The younger protest stubbornly, frowning at the elder’s comment earlier. ‘And let Yongguk hyung be the appa? No way Youngjae, no way’ The elder mumbles softly as he slowly decreasing the gap between both of them.

 

‘why?’ Youngjae ask quietly, softer than a whisper, his eyes staring deep in the elder’s eyes, seem like he’s being hypnotize by the others eyes. ‘Because I can’t see you as my umma’ he answer, slightly brushing his lips on the younger’s lips.

 

‘Beside, instead of watching someone else call you like that, I rather want the word ‘yeobo’ for you, only exist on my lips, my voice, me. Mine and no one else’   He pulls the younger’s waist closer to him and crashes their lips together for a tender but long kiss.

 

‘So, where’s our pancakes?’ Junhong and Jongup asked together in a perfect rhythm , locking their gaze directly at Yongguk.

 

 

~

 

I know my english ish orz thanks for reading!

Comment would be pleased~ :D