hotter sister?

i knew you were trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am ing tired of it”

 

As soon as those words came out of Sana’s mouth, her friends immediately knew what it was about.

 

“Your dad again?” Jeongyeon asked, although she knew the answer already.

 

“Who else? He should just adopt her and leave me the alone”

 

“Stop it Sana.. I am pretty sure you did something dumb again” Nayeon, the only reasonable one out of the three stated.

 

“You are supposed be my friend and you’re taking his side?” Sana asked with an eye roll.

 

“I am not taking sides Satang. Just tell me what happened” Nayeon asked calmly as she knew her best friend way too well.

 

“I failed my mid-terms and his favorite got the highest in hers, so he started comparing me with her again. So ing tired of it”

 

“You can’t even say her name” said Jeongyeon, clearly mocking Sana and laughing at her.

 

“Why would I? I don’t wanna ruin the taste of my mouth by saying that ’s name”

 

“How is this Mina’s fault? Sometimes I really can’t believe you” Nayeon tried to put some sense in Sana’s head but Jeongyeon wouldn’t let that happen yet.

 

“You know Sana… if you really are so tired of Mina, you should do something about it..”

 

“Stop it Jeong—“ Nayeon gave Jeongyeon the death stare of her life but Sana was definitely intrigued.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Look over there” Jeongyeon pointed at a direction and both Sana and Nayeon’s head turned.

 

“What am I looking at?” Nayeon asked while squinting her eyes.

 

“You see that girl? The one sitting with Chaeyoung”

 

“Her? Of course I know her. She’s always at our house” said Sana.

 

She knew this girl.

 

Momo..

 

She knew her as Momo had been Mina’s friend since they were kids.

 

Momo would always be at their house but because she was Mina’s friend, Sana never mingled with her.

 

She just knew that Momo was same age as Mina, hence she was younger than Sana.

 

“Yes her…Momo… and you do know that Mina has like a massive crush on her right?”

 

“What?” Nayeon and Sana both exclaimed at the same time.

 

Now this was news to Sana.

 

“Omg it is so obvious. Everyone at the school knows this”

 

“Well I don’t pay enough attention to Mina to know this.. so whatever” said Sana nonchalantly.

 

“Well you should pay attention..” said Jeongyeon with a mischievous smile.

 

“I swear to god Jeong… stop this right now..” Nayeon tried warning Jeongyeon as she knew what Jeongyeon had in her mind and she definitely didn’t want Sana to entertain it at all.

 

Sana already had a lot in her plate and Nayeon didn’t want her to welcome more troubles in her life.

 

But Sana seemed to think otherwise.

 

“What are you trying to say Jeong? Just spit it out” said Sana, growing impatient.

 

“Go for Momo.. it’ll definitely hurt Mina or trigger her in some way”

 

“Stop giving her stupid ideas” Nayeon blurted while smacking the back of Jeongyeon’s head.

 

“And besides Sana doesn’t even like Momo like that… right?” she asked nervously.

 

“Hmmmm” Sana said and darted her eyes towards Momo. She stared and observed her for few seconds.

 

“She… isn’t that bad” she said while still checking Momo out.

 

“No Satang please…no” Nayeon practically started pleading at this point.

 

“Don’t even think about it.. why would you go through such lengths just to hurt Mina?”

 

“It’s no trouble Nayeon-ie” she ruffled Nayeon’s hair and said “It’s actually my pleasure”

 

“See you losers later”

 

Before Nayeon could protest mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter