Love me if you can. In the next 30 days.

Until you come
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The radio DJ arrived at the station 2 hours before her show would air because she liked to spend some time with the crew.

Nonetheless, the brunette was surprised by her best friends, who brought her a cake and gifts.

Wheein and Hyejin were a couple and they met their unnie 4 years before, during a workshop about dubbing.

__ Unnie, we are worried about you.__ The 28-year-old black-haired girl declared.

__ Huh? Why, Jinie?

__ You just work. It's been a while since you last dated. Plus, you never get emotionally invested in your romantic relationships.__ Wheein commented.

Rolling her eyes, the older one replied;

__ I'm not looking for a relationship. Sure, it must be nice to share love and affection with someone you feel connected to. But I don't care about fantasizing that every person I meet may be the one. And I'm not willing to force things to turn any ordinary nobody in my partner because society says that women(especially in their 30s) must be dating or married. Otherwise, they failed.

__ None of us said that.__ Hyejin pointed out.

__ We just want you to be happy.

__ And I am. I may not be thrilled yet but I am satisfied with my current life. So you two, focus on each other and enjoy your marriage. Thank you for taking care of me. I love you, punks. Now, I'm gonna work.__ Yongsun hugged the girls and grinned.

__ Aigo...So stubborn...__ Hyejin sat on a chair and sighed.

The cute one pouted and asked:

__ Should we wait and still drag her for drinks?

__ Well, we've got time. So let's do it.

Meanwhile, the DJ greeted her colleagues and they gave her gifts and a fun cake.

Her assistant discussed the ads that should be mentioned and handed her the 3 fans' letters selected to be read on air.

The brunette took some pictures, ate a slice of cake, and checked something on her phone before sitting on her special chair.

Yongsun started the radio show by thanking all the support she had been receiving from listeners and commented that recently, she started studying Spanish. So she would play a song sent by her teacher, called "Hasta que plagues tú".

__ I felt touched by the meaning of this song. If some of you feel something special while listening to it, search for the singer Anahi and check the translation of these lyrics.

The radio DJ pressed play and every person tuned to her show heard those words they were not familiar with:

"Hoy mi mente es hecha volar

Y sin más te imagina a tí
Todo se transforma en color
Un presentimiento desperta muy dentro
No importa ni cuándo
Si tarde o temprano
Siento que vas a llegar
Y mi corazón te quiero entregar

Tengo mucho que dar
No te conozco aún
Pero voy a esperar
Hasta que llegues tú
Será tan mágico, tan intenso y único
Tanto amor que entregar
Hasta que llegues tú

Eres quien yo siempre soñé
Una luz que ilumina mi ser
Nuestro encuentro un amañecer
Será hermoso y lo sé, te reconoceré
Unida a ti toda la eternidad
Con tus manos voy a tocar
Solo con tus ojos voy a mirar

Tengo mucho que dar
No te conozco aún
Pero voy a esperar
Hasta que llegues tú
Será tan mágico, tan intenso y unico
Tanto amor que entregar
Hasta que llegues tú

Te imagino cerca de mí
Tu presencia puedo sentir
Te imagino cerca de mí
Es mágico, unico, real
Te imagino cerca de mí
Tu presencia puedo sentir
Te imagino cerca de mi
Es mágico, unico, real

Tengo mucho que dar
No te conozco aún
Pero voy a esperar
Hasta que llegues tú
Será tan mágico, tan intenso y unico
Tanto amor que entregar
Hasta que llegues tú"

When the song ended, the dark-haired one played a couple of ads and received the call of 3 sponsors, who congratulated her and offered prizes to the listeners.

Yongsun read one of the fans' letters, played 4 songs, and at that moment went to the restroom.

Back to her station, the 32-year-old read the second letter and talked briefly with 2 listeners.

The brunette was having fun and she played some songs by her favorite singer, BoA.

When the last products were promoted, the radio host announced:

__ Okay, now I'm going to read the final letter of the night. Just to be clear, they were all chosen randomly by my team. So don't get angry at me.

Clearing , the beautiful woman sat properly and began the reading:

" Hello, Yongsun SSI.

You don't know me but we studied together during high school.

I was 15 the first time I saw you and could never overcome the butterflies in my stomach when you briefly glanced at me.

You were always like a magic princess and I never had the courage to greet you, even though I would rehearse every morning to do so.

You may be thinking that I am a fan or a stalker, which is understandable because I already feel the anxiety of failing at expressing myself properly.

The truth is that I adore you. As the woman of my dreams. Not as my role model or any type of idol.

A person like you is certainly worthy of being the one to be copied or the example to be followed.

However, it's been 15 years and I still can't get over your voice, your precious smile, and your presence.

My life went by in a very dull way and nobody caused this type of impact on my heart.

After being a coward for so long, I decided to take destiny into my hands and do something.

Today, on your birthday, I'd like to ask you out on a date.

If you are worried, you can bring a friend or anyone to keep you safe. Even though I would never dare to harm you.

This is my last attempt to be happy and I was hoping I could make you love me in the next 30 days.

I guarantee I'm not threatening to commit any violence against myself.

It's just a goal to reach happiness or...move on and try to turn off my feeling forever.

In case you decide to ignore all the weirdness of my letter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter