Eunhyuk's Crew

Eunhyuk's Crew

"So? How was the show? I saw you filming~ Did you fall in love with me all over again?"

Hyukjae laughs as Donghae shoves him.

"That's the last time I tell you that you look cool."

"So you'll just think it instead of saying it outloud?"

Donghae groans and buries his head in his palms.

"I can't win with you, can I?"

"You're welcome to keep trying! You'll get me one day."

Donghae peers out between his fingers. "I shouldn't have got you that drink from Haru."

Hyukjae sticks out his tongue. "Too late for regrets, lover boy."

Donghae grumbles as Hyukjae beams.

Hyukjae walks up to Donghae and toys with the lanyard around his neck. "How was being part of my crew tonight by the way? Any nice perks?"

Donghae places his hands on Hyukjae's hips, heat searing through the fabric. Adrenaline still runs in Hyukjae's veins, heavy and thick.

"It was fun, but I think I prefer the title 'Hyukjae's boyfriend' instead."

Hyukjae's hands wander further down, playing with the edges of Donghae's shirt. "Well that's one only you get. You wear it everyday anyways."

Donghae stops Hyukjae's hands before he can go any further.

"Hey, behave now. I gotta go soon."

Hyukjae's lips form a small pout as he stares at Donghae.

"I worked extra hard for you out there, don't I get a reward?"

"Oh, so after being teased mercilessly by you, I should reward you?"

Donghae chuckles at Hyukjae's petulant expression.

"It'll have to wait until we get home. You can wait, right?"

Hyukjae lets out a long suffering sigh. "Fine. It better be worth it though."

Donghae leans in, whispering into Hyukjae's ear until his face goes red. Donghae pulls back and winks.

"See you later Hyukkie~"