Finally

Loving you is not a lie.. (New Chapter: Chapter 20)

"Miss. Hwang, please think about this first before making a decision." said Mr. Seo.

 

"Okay.." Tiffany answered.

 

In truth, Tiffany doesn't want to accept the marriage offer but she doesn't want to disappoint this man.

 

"Great! I'll leave you two to get to know eachother better!" Mr. Seo smiled then left the table and went upstairs.

 

The two girls were still awkward around eachother.

 

"So.. Seohyun, what do you like to do?" Tiffany decides to ask.

 

Seohyun just stared at the latter innocently.

 

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" she asked.

 

Tiffany nods.

 

"Are you planning on marrying me?"

 

"I.. don't know.."

 

"Because.. I have a girlfriend."

 

"You.. do??"

 

"Yes, her name is Yoona." Seohyun said as if she's love drunk. "I'm so in love with her.."

 

Tiffany felt envy. She wished someone would love her too.

 

"Do you have someone you love unnie?" Seohyun asked.

 

Tiffany swallows.

 

"I... do.." she said sadly.

 

Seohyun noticed something wrong so she asked, "Is there something wrong?" 

 

"No... don't worry about it.." Tiffany says and stands up from the chair and walks to the front door and Seohyun follows.

 

"Will I see you again?" Seohyun asked as she watched Tiffany slip on her flats.

 

Tiffany smiled. 

 

"Yeah... you're coming to my party on Friday, right? With your father?" 

 

Seohyun nods.

 

"Hopefully, you'll show me the person you love unnie." Seohyun opens the door for Tiffany.

 

"And you'll show me Yoona-shi?" 

 

"Yes unnie, I'm bringing Yoona with me on Friday.. but don't tell her that you're my fiance.. okay?" Seohyun said serious.

 

Tiffany laughs. 

 

"So the marriage is still on?"

 

"Until I can get daddy to accept the fact that I'm going to marry Yoona then yes."

 

"Won't Yoona be mad?"

 

"Yes.. but she'll understand." Seohyun answered.

 

Tiffany nods.

 

"Bye Seohyun." She gives the 20 year old a kiss on her cheeks.

 

Seohyun blushed.

 

"Bye unnie.." 

 

The door closed and Tiffany went to her car.

 

But after she enters and sits down. She starts her car but she doesn't wait and takes out her phone and makes a call.

 

"Hello, This is Tiffany, have you gotten her number?" she asked.

 

"Yes ma'am."

 

She smiled to herself.

 

"Great, tell her to call me. It's really important." 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

Sica-baby, you're hiding something from me...

 

Yuri stomped her foot onto the ground impatiently waiting for Jessica to come out of the bathroom.

 

Jessica has been in there for half an hour.

 

"She's still in there?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

Yuri nods, still glaring at the door.

 

"Yuri, you know that she loves you, right?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Yuri doesn't respond.

 

"Forget it. You don't even trust her." Taeyeon stated then stands up front of the couch and walks to the front door.

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yuri asked.

 

Hyoyeon sighed.

 

Not again!

 

"Nothing.. are we really going to fight over this again?" said Taeyeon.

 

"No.." 

 

"Good."

 

Then Jessica came out of the bathroom holding her phone up to her ear.

 

"Who are you talking to?" Yuri mouthed.

 

"Someone important." Jessica mouthed back.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

"Yes, I'll see you tonight?" Jessica asked. "Yeah.. I miss you, too.. and I'm sorry for everything.." she said softly.

 

The other three just listened on silently, wondering who Jessica is talking to.

 

"Bye Bye Miyoungie..." Jessica wiped her tears then hangs up.

 

Who's Miyoungie? The three wondered. They never knew Tiffany's korean name except for Taeyeon who likes to tease Tiffany by saying it.

 

"Who was that?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"My sister.." Jessica smiled sadly.

 

"i thought you only had one sister and that's Krystal." Yuri stated.

 

And her Korean name is Soojung, not Miyoungie. she thought.

 

"Miyoung is my sister from my father's side." Jessica answered. "I'll explain everything once everything's solved." she tells them.

 

How was she going to tell them that Miyoung is Tiffany?

 

Taeyeon looked weirdly at Jessica.

 

Miyoungie is Jessica's sister? Isn't Miyoung also Tippany's korean name?

 

Now Taeyeon's also onto Jessica. What was Jessica hiding from them?

 

"I have to go.. I'll call you later Seobang." Jessica hugs Yuri then grabs her purse and leaves her office.

 

Once Jessica was out of sight, Taeyeon spoke.

 

"Sica's hiding something from us." 

 

"You too?" Yuri raised a brow.

 

"I want to find out what she's hiding!" Hyoyeon said loudly.

 

"Hopefully, we'll find out very soon." Taeyeon stated.

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

*Later that day*

 

Jessica wore casual clothing to the resturant where she's meeting Tiffany at.

 

She walked into the fancy resturant and made her way to the back.

 

There she saw Tiffany, sitting there busy texting someone.

 

She walked closer and Tiffany looked up and gave her a small bow and smile.

 

"Hi Jessica." Tiffany greeted.

 

She wasn't sure if she should call the latter Sooyeon so she just stuck to Jessica.

 

Jessica took her seat in front of the latter.

 

"Hey Tiffany.. or should I say, long time no see.. whiny Miyoungie.." Jessica starts the teasing.

 

"Yah. Sooyeon! I'm not whiny! You meanie!" Tiffany pretends to pout.

 

Both of them haven't felt so good in ages.

 

It felt good to still be able to act like they were still kids together after the long selfish seperation.

 

"I was telling the truth when I said that I missed you.." Jessica stated.

 

"I know.." Tiffany smiled.

 

Both of them took a sip of water as they waited for the waiter or waitress to come and take their orders.

 

Finally, they have found their other half.

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

How was this chapter? More Jeti moments coming soon. Plus SeoFany and Yoonhyun moments and Yulsic moments. Taeny moments won't happen until the party where drama heats up. Wonder why?? Hint: Engagement is the key answer.