Chapter 1

Drizzling Cascades
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scent is something significant in the wolf's world. The Alphas, Betas and Omegas possess certain smells which mark their identity.

But it's quite different for all of them. the omegas have two scents, one everyone can smell and the other only their soulmate can.

And the fact is that until they find their soulmate, even the omegas don't know what their hidden smell is. But once they meet their soulmate, they can smell it too.

As for the betas, they have only one scent and they will only get to know what it is after meeting their soulmate. 

And only they both can smell them. For others, a beta will be always scentless.

For the alphas, it's different. They all have the same smell- the smell of the earth after rain.

The only difference is the intensity of that smell. It will be stronger for strong alphas and weakest for low-grade alphas.

But once they meet their soulmate, their hidden smell will get mixed with alpha's, making it unique.

 

Now the question is- what if they never meet their soulmate?

Actually, it's quite hard to find their soulmate sometimes.

In that case, The wolves will find someone they like to mate with.

And then they will never find their hidden smells.

And it's quite usual too. Many don't find their soulmate and will live without knowing their complete smell.

 

Here, Baekhyun, the omega smells like strawberries and?

Minseok smells like chocolate and? and Kyungsoo smells like peaches and?

And Jongdae is scentless as of now.

All of their's hidden smell will be found once they meet their soulmate.

( what do you think their hidden smells will be?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The breezy, gentle wind passes all over the eastern area making everyone slightly shiver in cold.

The leaves of the 100 years old huge tree danced in rhythm as if it was too happy with the current weather.
The tree is a home for various animals and at the same time, it is a comfortable place for four young wolves. At least once a week they will come and climb the tree and will sit on the branches for hours. They will chit-chat, bicker with each other, will tease each other, and will even discuss life. 

And today as usual they have gathered here, except for a difference- only three are present right now.

"Wah... Don't you guys hear the sound of the waterfall? It must be really beautiful to see now."
Minseok was so excited after listening to the water falling and he dreamily looked in the direction of the cascades, which they are not allowed to enter.

"Hm, and we will only listen to it. Won't be seeing that in this life."
Baekhyun huffed out, irritated at the thought of them not having a chance to see that beautiful place. And now their time here is ending too.

"Aww, don't say that Hyunnie... We can ask our mates to take us. I am sure we will see it."
Minseok was soon to offer an assuring smile to his brother. But his brothers weren't in that positive mood as him.

"Not together though. Minnie, why should we wait until then? You do know that this might be the last time we are together sitting on this tree. And we can't even enjoy it fully. If we get mated next full moon, they will take us right away to their place. And it might be far away from this place too. Then who will care to bring us to this place."
Kyungsoo spoke for the first time till they reached the tree. He was really upset from the time the function was announced.

He doesn't believe in finding his soulmate, but he knows that someone will pick him and his brothers as mates and then they will be gone to different places.

But that is something he doesn't want to think about. A life without his brothers, and parents...  will he survive without them?

Minseok and Baekhyun turned sad. It's true that the truth of their separation is heartbreaking. But it is something they can't avoid.

They are omegas and they should follow their alpha, to wherever it is. They won't be even in the same packs.

Kyungsoo is always said to be the strongest among the four, but that is because he is good at hiding his feelings so that he won't worry others.

Only when he is alone with his brothers he opens up.

So, now his eyes have turned moist. The memories he has shared with his brothers are a lot, but he doesn't want them to be his last.

He wants to make more memories with them, he wants to grow old with them.

"Omo, kyungie, are you crying?" Baekhyun observed his brother in worry. He knows the reason well for his condition, but what can they do?

Kyungsoo nodded his head and tears dropped from his eyes in that action. Baekhyun adjusted his posture to gently hug his brother. Soon both are tearing up and they left out all the emotions bundled up inside them.

Minseok was speechless, he found it hard to form any words. It isn't like he is not sad too. He knows his brother's feelings and he knows that among them it's Jongdae who is hurting the most. For omegas, it's not hard to get a mate. But for betas, it will take time. So there is a high chance for Jongdae to be left alone after the function.

He wanted to talk to him about it, but Jongdae is avoiding them from the time the function was announced. He is now stuck to their appa all time and they allowed him to be like that. But only for one more day, tomorrow they will talk to him no matter what.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stopped crying as they heard another person's sob. Of course, how can a brother not cry when his siblings are crying their eyes out?

"Why did you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter