RULES

    데자뷰  :  How about a do-over?  :  APPLY OPEN
the menu.
the menu.
the menu.
scroll down.
01
DEJA-BOO is a group made by HYBE subsidiary label SOURCE MUSIC. They debuted on 2 Sept 2022 to great success and great controversy.
 
After the removal of a member weeks into debut they went on to thrive in the industry but always just a few steps behind labelmates New Jeans. 
 
Their concept was a quirky girl crush and they steadily sold hundreds of thousands and comfortable charted. They don't have many songs, focusing more on personal schedules with long waits between comebacks.

Then, within a few months, member after member became embroiled in controversies large and small. Some reasonable, some unreasonable. Slowly people started turning against DEJA-BOO and it all culminated in a perfect storm of a mid Coachella performance blown out of proportion and made pariah.
 
Then, at the group's absolute lowest point, they find themselves waking up days before their debut ready to do it all over again.
02
Please tag your apps with DEJABOO so it's easy to find them

AGE RANGE
 
1998-2007
 
 
FACECLAIMS
 
Must be kpop idols or kpop idol adjacent (nizi-u or me:i). HYBE groups are off-limits for ease with the exception of LSRF as DEJA-BOO will be replacing them in this universe.
 
No race-bending, keep the age range of the FC within 3 years of the character, characters must be at least half Asian.
 

PERSONALITY

Please list at least 5 personality traits, have at least 2 paragraphs of explanations, and be sure to include both positive and negative traits. Remember that any trait can be seen in a positive/negative light!

 
 
THE IDOL
 
One twin per character to keep things consistent. You're allowed to decide the skill-level of your girl as long as you keep in mind that they're supposed to have a big scandal at the end of the current timeline where they have a very bad Coachella performance (at least in the eyes of fans) so I'm not looking to have an NMIXX type of group. Keep things balanced and realistic and keep in mind that I might have to change things around depending on the apps I accept.

The strengths and weaknesses part tie in to the hate and criticism and such, make sure your character has both. Visuals are a strenght too!
 
 
LOVE INTEREST
 
Must be an OC as I don't feel comfortable writing real people but you're welcome to add OC members to existing groups or create new groups if you want an idol LI.
 
It is also completely optional to have one! They're not the biggest focus of the story and the time loop might make things rather complex but it would be fun to explore that with one or two of the girls.