Kisses

Kisses

It all started with an accidental kiss when Donghae and Eunhyuk were ten. They made exaggerated noises and wiped their mouths, blaming the other for the incident. It only takes a day for the two to go back to their normal trouble making ways, with the kiss long forgotten.

They're fifteen when it happens again, a dare placed by their classmates during a party. They stare at each other for a beat too long after finishing, before laughing along with their classmates. They find themselves staring at each other when they think the other isn't looking.

They're nineteen and drinking for the first time. They're laughing so much they need to lean on the other for support. Donghae stops laughing when he notices how pretty Eunhyuk's lips are, and decides he needs a taste of them. One hangover later, the two don't mention it again.

Except it happens again, and again, and again. At first, they would get drunk. Soon they were meeting at bars, barely touching their drinks, before indulging themselves.

"I don't think we can call this an accident anymore."

"Less talking and more kissing, fish brain."

The most important kiss, though, happens when they're twenty six. They're smiling brightly and holding hands, looking as if the whole world is theirs for the taking. They kiss amidst applause and pull apart. Donghae and Eunhyuk walk back down the aisle, now officially husbands.