Photo

The other side of her

 

 

I am the worst writer ever!!!!!!!!!!! I haven’t written for soooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am soooooo thankful that you guys still stayed subscribed to my story!!! To those of you who were waiting for this chapter, hontou ni sumimasendea!!!!!!!!!!! ホント申し訳ないです!!!!~~   (´Д`。)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

“I’m glad it wasn’t that deep.” He said. Then, he picked me up and sat me in his lap as he sat in the chair instead. He started pulling the things out of my hair. When he was done, he went to get fresh clothes for me, and got out a towel.

“Here, you can go take a bath.”

*Yamada Ryosuke’s P.O.V*

I called Suzuki-san.

“Have you gotten the form ready already?”

She replied, “Yup. Now all we have to do is get Aya to sign the paper, and she if officially my daughter.”

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

When I finished the call, Aya got out of the shower/bath. (In Japan, people take both in one day!!!!! Cool- huh?)

Last time she came, I gave her my really old clothes. But today, I randomly gave her one of my newer clothes, and they were pretty big on her. I blushed as I saw how cute she looked with the oversized shirt.  :*:・(*/////∇/////*)・:*:・

Without thinking, I lightly hugged her. I was surprised that she didn’t shove me away, but it’s because she’s really weak right now, I told myself. Then I reminded myself- she’s going out with Chinen. I quickly let go and patted her head.

“Let’s hope Chinen didn’t see that hug! Haha~~”

*Sasakura Aya’s P.O.V*

Those words stung me a little. I still had to deal with Chinen… I don’t want to break up our friendship, but I don’t want to be his girlfriend… But I had to consider, he’s the one who helped me through my job and everything…

“Hey, listen. Aya.” Ryosuke suddenly looked at me with a serious expression on.

“Hmm???”
“Would you be okay if you lived with Suzuki-san as her daughter?”

“Wha???!!!”

“She wishes to adopt you.”

“Yes! Of course! Yes! Yes!”

“I’m sure she’s be glad to hear that.”

I couldn’t believe it. Just after I was released from Mr. and Mrs. Ogata, I already have a new “mom”????? It’s all thanks to Ryosuke, I told myself.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

*Two days later*

“Here’s your room, Aya-chan~~!!”

“Wow!!!!!!!! It’s like those beautiful rooms that I see in those magazines!!!!!!!”

“Haha” Suzuki-san laughed a little.

*Ding Dong*

“Hello?” I went downstairs and opened the door.

“A..Aya-chan…” Standing there was Chinen Yuri… I still haven’t broken up with him…

‘Is it okay if you come outside for a little?”

“Sure…”

I followed Yuri outside. I didn’t know where he was going, but I just continued to follow him. He finally stopped in front of the woods.

“I really have no idea why I came all the way here…” Chinen laughed. I faked a laugh too.

Then out of nowhere, Yuri said “Do you love me, or Ryosuke?”

I stopped laughing and looked at the ground.

Yuri sighed. “Ryosuke, right?”

I nodded a little. “B…but, I still want to be friends with you, and…and…”

Yuri hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry…” Yuri whispered in my ear. “I promise, this  is the last time I’ll hug you like this. When I let go, I’ll pretend we were never going out. We’ll be back to friends. But let me stay like this… for now…”

“Thank you, Yuri… I’m sorry” I started to cry at Yuri’s generosity.

*Yamada Ryosuke’s P.O.V*

“Chinen told me to wait here… for what?”

I was at the park near Suzuki-san’s house, waiting for… I really don’t know what.

*Chinen Yuri’s P.O.V*

I slowly let go and looked at Aya. I patted her head and said

“Now I’m back to before!!!!”

“Yuri…”

“But guess what!?!? That means that I’m back to getting you and Ryosuke together!!!!!”

“You… you’ll do that for me???”

“YUP!!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s go!!!!” I grabbed Aya’s hand and ran to the park that I told Ryosuke to wait at. I stopped Aya a little far from where I saw Ryosuke standing at. “Shhh…” I whispered to her. “Stay here.” Then I put an eye cover on her eyes.

I ran over to Ryosuke- which by the way Aya still didn’t see, and shouted “Ryosuke!!!!!”

“Hmm????”

“Put this on!” I took out another eye mask. He hesitantly put it on. I grabbed his arm and slowly walked over to where Aya was. I made him stand in front of Aya. Both of them still didn’t notice each other. I took out my phone.

“3! 2!” I started to shout.

“1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Then I gently pushed Ryo’s head down directly towards Aya’s while twisting a little so their noses aren’t in the way. Then “snap!” I took a picture. Both of them completely confused, they took their eye masks off.

“What? Wait- WHA????? What did you just do????” Ryo shouted.

“Hehe~~~~” I laughed. Then I showed the both of them the picture.

“EHHHHH!?!?!?!?” They both shouted at the same time.

“You guys are such cute couples!!!!!!!” I shouted, then I ran away.

*Yamada Ryosuke’s P.O.V*

“D…did we j…j…just k…k…k…k….kiss!!!!???” Aya shouted.

“I thought that you and Chinen were going out!”

“We broke up…”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“No,no. It’s a good thing. It’s not him that I love.”

“Then who is it?”

I really wanted to know…