Prologue

A Chance of Love

It was a chilly day as people were walking down the streets of Albany, NY as we come to a specific police station not far from the downtown area as we head inside and there's not much as we go a little further, yes, and there we have her, a beautiful young lady, well from this distance she looks like a lady and to be honest she's on her 30s and been working at the police station for almost 5yrs as she was just not a police officer, she's ranked the top 10 officers and she's the lieutenant so it wasn't hard for her at all... Arresting is what she's proud of doing so she gets another call and this time she payed close attention to the details as she answers " 911 what's your emergency?" As she goes through the call, she wrote down all the information that the caller gave her as she said " don't worry ma'am will send help immediately!" She hangs up and dials the station number and told them about the emergency as quickly as they can to hurry and save a life...

After hours of work, she comes to an end of her shift as she locks the station up when the captain asks her " hey, is it locked?" She said " i just locked sir!" The captain said " oh it's because my stuff is in there but i can come back tomorrow!" She nods as she heads home...

Little she know, there's someone watching her from far away as he knows he's found the right one but will she experience.....

A Chance of Love