18:30

18:30

The sounds of wind blowing, birds chirping, resonating throughout the warm atmosphere in the field. This was way better than anything Minjeong had ever wished for in her whole 20 years of living on this earth.

She was laying down on her back, it getting in contact with the freshly mowed grass. Beside her, there she was. Yoo Jimin, beautiful & charismatic girl who you can't help but fall in love with at first sight. That was totally the case for the younger girl.

Heartfelt words were exchanged once in a while, sounds of laughter and soft humming. The sun slowly setting, a beautiful sky was right in front of their eyes. But obviously Minjeong thought something else was way more beautiful than that silly sunset before their eyes.

As they kept on laughing and chatting about old childhood memories of the two. Minjeong had already lost focus, and couldn't give a damn about what the older was saying.

Wanna know why? Because she was busy being way too mesmerized by Jimin's beautiful face and figure.

Every girl would do anything to look like Yoo Jimin. Slim face, petite body and those sparkling eyes of hers. You could say she's every man's dream girl.

Jimin noticed the younger looking at her with those beautiful eyes of hers, she chuckled lightly before taking Minjeong's hand, interlocking their fingers in the process.

The younger's face heated up by the sudden move. Flustered she held onto Jimin's hand, not wanting this moment to end.

It was getting dark by by now, who knows how long they've been out here in the fields flirting. And obviously the darker it got, the colder it was.

Minjeong was starting to get cold, she stood up letting go of the olders hand in the process. Jimin stood up aswell, giving Minjeong a quick smile.

Jimin had noticed the younger shivering a bit. The older rubbed Minjeong's cheek, before hugging her tightly. Minjeong got flustered by the sudden interaction between her and Jimin. Jimin pulled away smiling.

Let's go back, shall we?

Yeah, let's go.

Jimin smiled before taking the younger's hand again, and starting to walk towards the bus stop they had gotten dropped off at just a few hours ago. Whilst walking Minjeong kept on looking at the beautiful nature scenery that they were surrounded by.

Beautiful green trees, the sounds of insects, lakes that are perfect for swimming, and the flowers. Minjeong has always had a thing for flowers. You have to admit that flowers are one of the most beautiful things to exist on this earth, but Jimin is always number one.

They had finally arrived at the bus stop. They were patiently waiting for the bus to arrive. The silence was getting to loud, but it was comfortable silence, not close to the awkward type.

After a few minutes of waiting the bus had finally arrived. Minjeong gasped slightly upon seeing the bus. You could tell it's no less than 20 years old. Minjeong just brushed it off and got on the bus with Jimin.

As they got in they noticed how there was barely any people, but obviously that's not a problem. They sat down in the back. The bus began driving back to Seoul, capital of South Korea.

Jimin was looking outside of the window, not noticing the younger had shifted closer to her. Minjeong slowly leaned her head down on Jimin's broad shoulders.

Jimin noticed and slightly smirked. Leaning on Minjeong aswell. It was officially nighttime, and both girls were getting visibly tired. Minjeong had now fallen asleep, eyes fluttered shut. Jimin couldn't help but stare in awe as the younger slept with her head on her shoulder.

Minjeong held onto the older as she slept peacefully on the bus ride back to Seoul. Jimin was humming with her eyes closed. A few minutes later the bus had arrived in Seoul. Jimin got back to her senses, and started waking up the younger.

Minjeong-ah Wake up, we're here.

The younger stretched yawning, and nodded. Jimin smiled and took the younger's hand. Walking out of the bus, Minjeong saw a small convenience store in the bus station they were at. Minjeong turned to look at Jimin, pointing to the convenience store.

After a bit of useless debate they decided to just go in. Jimin just stood there waiting for the younger to find something to buy.

Minjeong was looking through the store and then saw a bag of Lays Chips. She took it and went up to the front counter, ready to pay. As the cashier lady scanned it, Minjeong realized she didn't have the wallet with her.

Oh um.

Before the cashier lady could say anything, Jimin was already there beside Minjeong, pulling out money out of her wallet. Jimin kindly handed it to the cashier lady and took the bag of Lays Chips. She handed it to the younger.

Oh gosh, thank you.

Minjeong said chuckling softly.
Jimin just smiled, and then they exited the store. Unsure of what to do now, they just went to a wooden bench that was at the Bus Station.

They sat down, the younger already munching on the bag of chips, handing some to Jimin. They both had a nice chat, eating and having fun.

They had no idea that they would be sitting there talking for another hour, and then another and eventually it was already 1:00 AM. It was time to say goodbye and head home, and obviously Minjeong doesn't wanna do that yet.

They decided to walk each other home, chatting and snickering as Jimin walked the younger back to her apartment, they had finally arrived and Minjeong sighed.

Thank you for tonight Jimin, I appreciate it alot.

Thank you aswell.

Minjeong blushed a bit before turning around to get to her apartment complex. But before that could happen Jimin walked up giving the younger one last tight hug.

Minjeong was about to say something but as she opened her eyes she didn't see Jimin anywhere, she sighed and just went into her apartment building. She unlocked her apartment by typing in the code, walking in and closing the door.