-Final-

I love you, heh

6 years ago, the graduation was their happy time.

Now Minjun had been working as a housewife. He woke up early in the morning, ironing a clothes for his husband, Taecyeon. He wasn't that happy these days after he realized Taecyeon work every day except for the public holiday. Even tho, Taecyeon take his public holiday as his rest time and days.

The alarm on Taecyeon's phone ringing so loud making Minjun go to their room and turned it off immediately.

 

"Hm? Minjun..." Taecyeon spoke. Minjun stop but did not want to look at Taecyeon.

"It's morning... You will be late to work if you don't get up now, Taec." said Minjun before get out from their room. Taecyeon blinked for a second. That was very first time Minjun didn't look at him.

 

Minjun sighed after he close the door slowly. He continues to ironing the clothes carefully. After he done ironing, he put Taecyeon's clothes on the sofa. He clean the table and make breakfast for his husband. He keep silent these days. It will always be Taecyeon who started the conversation first. If he did it first, Taecyeon would go straight to give a reason.

 

I wish our days back to old days...

 

"Minjun."

"Ah, Taec! You're ready? Get change now or you will be late. Have you take a bath yet?"

"Not yet. But, nevermind. I will just wash my face and brush teeth."

"Oh, sure. Go ahead. Don't forget to eat the breakfast, yeah? I'm going to watering the plants in backyard."

"Okay."

 

Taecyeon stares at his wife who's going to the backdoor. He was confused with that attitude. Minjun never been like this before ever since their first met. Minjun was so lovely and always smile and funny.

 

After Taecyeon had finish, he get ready for his clothes and eat his breakfast. Until Minjun is back entering the house, Taecyeon look at him. He smiles at Minjun but Minjun smiles awkwardly. The awkward smile that had never ever happened before.

Minjun immediately went to the kitchen and pour a water for Taecyeon without any words came out from his mouth. He put it on the table and nodded. Taecyeon couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and grabbed Minjun's arm. Minjun's eyes widened but still didn't turned around.

 

"Are you mad at me?" Taecyeon asked. Minjun finally turned around and shook his head.

"I don't."

"But, you didn't talk to me..."

"That's because... I don't want to talk... You will be late."

"You keep saying I'll be late."

"Yah! It's already 7 in the late time! You need to go! Or else your boss will fired you because you're late!"

"Oh! Okay! I'll be back soon! Please don't go anywhere, okay?!"

"Okay!!"

 

Minjun slammed the door after Taecyeon went out. He blow out and hold his arm where Taecyeon grabbed him. His tears released from his eyes but he do not want to cry right now. He thought it was better to hold everything than telling Taecyeon about his feelings. He just wants to spend time together with Taecyeon but because Taecyeon acts like he love work more than him, he think he should give up instead.

 

"Ah, why would I think about him? This house is too dirty. Let's clean this up! Kim Minjun is strong! Let's go!" He murmured to calm himself.

 

He took the vacuum and clean all parts of their house. He clean the Television with clean towel and don't let anything left. Now it's time for him to wash all the dishes of Taecyeon's breakfast. After that he clean outside window and door and cut the grass from backyard. 

 

"Right! It's clean!" It was blinking and clean. Minjun smiles at it. He opened the TV and watch some movies. It kinda boring so he took the novel and read. Same thing, it's boring. He took his phone to watch YouTube, same thing, it's boring. He sighed.

 

"Maybe taking a shower first?" He said. "Yes." He replied to himself.

 

Until the late night 8, Taecyeon haven't came back yet. Minjun look outside through the window and quiet. There's nothing interesting outside. He could only see the stars shining. He smiles at it. He remembers the school crush of his life, the time he had a crush on Taecyeon becomes a real love. Suddenly his smiles fade away when he remembers their marriage life. It changed.

 

"When can I go home now??" said Taecyeon. The traffic light making the car line up so long. Taecyeon bit his index finger and try to call Minjun but did not respond due to the internet. He wish he can scream here.

 

Minjun cupped his face and watch himself in the mirror. He smiles at himself. He cried a lot today. His eyes looks like he was crying over something.

 

"Let's cook for a dinner, Minjun~" He mumbled.

 

Then, he cook. He followed the recipe in the YouTube. Maybe that can make Taecyeon love him. He's tired thinking about him. He doesn't know why Taecyeon changed and maybe Taecyeon have a new lover at work. But, Minjun don't care about it if that's really happened. He just hope that Taecyeon can be happy with him.

Minjun feel confusing with the YouTube recipe so he turned it off and cook with his own. It's better to do on his own without tutorial. He knew it will turned to not good food and Taecyeon would hate it and throw up.

 

In a few minutes later, he covered the food and lean his head on the table. He wish Taecyeon is early to came home. He thought Taecyeon go to the club night and spending time with his friends and girls. He got up immediately to released his anger. He dial his husband's number but did not respond. He get so pissed off now and call him again and again.

He stopped after 10 times did not respond. He threw his phone on the sofa and shut his eyes as he lay down there. His face was facing the tv. 

 

Just in time, the door was ringing and opened by itself. Minjun ignore them. "I'm home!!" Minjun still ignored that voice. He give his anger expression while sleeping but his eyes making him more look sad expression.

 

"Minjun? Where are you??" Still no response.

 

Taecyeon walk to the sofa as he saw Minjun's feet. He sit on the floor and stares Minjun's face. He moved Minjun's bangs. Minjun shut his eyes and didn't want to opened it. In his mind is only talking about Taecyeon and let out his anger but also sad moment he remembers.

 

"Minjun... I'm sorry if I make you feel sad. I know you're mad at me these days because I spend a lot of work..."

 

if you know I'm mad, then why you didn't have any time to spend with me even you had a holiday??

 

"... It's not easy. I also want to rest..."

 

rest? I don't mind you're resting! But at least talk to me like always!

 

"... You must be talking about me in your mind, right-"

"No! I'm not!"

 

Minjun covered his mouth in embarrassed. He realize that Taecyeon smirked at him. Taecyeon slightly chuckles. Minjun blushes when Taecyeon caresses his cheeks.

 

"Yes you are. Minjun, listen... Our marriage and school life are different. You should understand that I had a lot of work to do. It's my daily to give it all to you. But, forgive me."

"I forgive you! But, that's not what I mean! I understand you're working hard for me! But.... Did you forget?!..."

"Oh, Minjun... Why are you crying? Forget what??"

"You really forgot about me!"

 

Minjun got up and leave. Taecyeon follows him and grabbed him in embrace. He wrapped his arms around Minjun's neck from behind and kiss his hair.

 

"Happy birthday, Minjun."

 

Minjun was sobbing to hear that and touched Taecyeon's hands. Taecyeon caught his hand and held them tightly. He turned Minjun's body around and this time the short boy facing him. Minjun look on the floor while Taecyeon wipes his tears.

 

"I remember your birthday, Minjun. What kind of husband am I if I forgot about you? Here, I... I'm sorry. It's normal. I bought you a ring only."

"Really?? Thank you!!"

 

Taecyeon caresses his cheeks making him blushing. He placed the ring on Minjun's finger and ruffles his hair.

 

"You like it?"

"I like it! I love you, Taecyeon! But, do you... Love me?" Minjun asked shyly. Taecyeon touched his head and kiss him on the lips. Minjun blushes become bright until Taecyeon let go.

 

"I love you, heh."

 

 

end.

 

 

A/N : hm.... That's how it works XD !! See now, Minjun's anger is gone after Taec give him love and gift. It's all because of love. Anyway, thanks for reading ❤️❤️