Finale

She's mine

"I'm leaving now, Seulgi. My boss would mad at me if I didn't go to work today." said Irene. Seulgi just nodded without responding anything. She pat on Irene's head making her blushes.

"Don't you wanna say something to me?" Irene pout.

"There's nothing I want to say. It's your daily life." said Seulgi. Irene started to smile to hear her girlfriend say that for the first time.

 

--

 

Seulgi the pure heart vampire that taking care of her girlfriend, Irene for five years. She wants to protect her, she wants to stay with her. She doesn't want to leave her again like it was ever happened in her life. Irene's death in 397 years ago was the worst for her. She saw her died in front of her. She killed by the evil vampire. Seulgi knew if one human live in their place, one of her family will kill the human.

Seulgi really love human. She never thought to hate human. Irene was the first pretty girl that she ever met in her life. Irene is the only human that can accept vampires. Some human doesn't like vampire. They killed vampire which make the vampire's hatred towards human had started. Even tho, Irene is the first human they killed. Then, continue with her family.

 

397 years later, Seulgi meet her again. She found her on the road and saw her parents in the car crash. She was just a normal worker which is still follow her parents. Since her parents faint, Seulgi save Irene's life.

 

At work*

 

Irene took a photo of her boss and her friends. She's a photographer and love to take a photo. It was hot and sunny here.

"Joohyun, let's go to cafeteria. We're all are so hungry. Our boss wants to follow us." said Yeri.

"Kay."

"Hey, how was your relationship with the vampire?" Wendy whispered. Her voice was too loud to whispering making Irene stopped and look at her boss in the front. But, she feels so glad that her boss didn't turned around.

"It's working." Irene replied.

"I'm jealous of your relationship, Seulgi! I also want a vampire boyfriend or girlfriend! They might be so lovely, right?"

"Who's lover vampire?" Joy asked, coming from nowhere. Wendy was too stunned. Irene slightly chuckles. Yeri linked her arm on Irene's and bring her to the front besides their boss.

"They're too annoying, aren't they?" Yeri jokes. Irene giggles. "Nah, they're just like to chat something ridiculous. You see, we're friends after all!" Irene replied.

 

When they get in the cafeteria, Irene sit beside Joy and Wendy. She got Yeri in front of her while her boss besides Yeri.

Irene was focused on her phone while the others are talking to each other about work. She started to laugh when she saw a chat from no one. It might be her girlfriend. The others staring at her, feeling strange. It was so weird to see a girl like her laughing by herself. Yeri feel creepy and keep looking around.

 

Seulgi was outside the cafeteria, holding the umbrella and wearing sunglasses. She was watching her girlfriend inside. Irene was laughing by herself again when she take a look at her phone. Joy and Wendy look at each other after she saw a beautiful woman coming inside. Only Wendy knows about this.

"Here, your orders are ready." said the woman.

Irene put her phone on her bag. When she look at the woman, she jumped a bit and surprised. It was Seulgi who's smiling out of context. Irene became stunned and panicked. How can she enter the cafeteria and become a waiter. Since when?? Irene thought.

 

"Having fun a lot, ma'am?" Seulgi asked while smiling at Irene. Wendy gulped and feel so awkward.

"This cake is so delicious." said Wendy before smiling at Seulgi. Irene smiles shyly at her girlfriend before she took a sip of her drink.

"This waiter is so damn beautiful!" said Joy. Irene choke on her drink and cough. Wendy help her to pat her back and rub them.

"We're sorry, miss. Our friend might be too surprised. Maybe she's jealous. She always been so beautiful too." said Yeri.

"I'm not like that!" Irene continue.

"It's alright. Your friend is pretty too." Seulgi walk away before Irene look at her.

"What are you guys doing???" said Irene.

The others burst out laughing. Their boss was holding her laugh and now she laughed at her. Irene pout. "Ughh, you guys, stop it..."

 

 

At night,

 

Irene was waiting for the taxi to take her home. But, it was raining. She couldn't use the umbrella since she forgot to bring them. It was cold and windy. Fortunately, no thunder or storm lightning. It was just a normal rain.

 

where's Seulgi now? I wonder...

 

"Irene!"

 

The familiar voice came out from far. Irene knew it was Seulgi. She look around for her but she couldn't see her. Seulgi walk to the crosswalk as the traffic light in stop sign for car. She freely ran to Irene and smiles at her.

 

"Irene, you alright?"

 

"Aish... Where are you from?? I couldn't see you!"

"There." Seulgi point at where she was calling Irene's name. Irene give 'o' expression in understood. She nodded in her own way and smiles at Seulgi.

"So, are we going home now?" 

"Yes!" Seulgi replied. 

 

Seulgi place the umbrella to covered her girlfriend. Irene blushes as Seulgi took her hand and intertwined them. 

 

"This place is like our days in 397 years ago..." said Seulgi.

"Oh,... I know that. You have tell me about it!"

"But, it was very different. It's not like this before."

 

Irene stopped when Seulgi stopped. "You don't mind, right?" Seulgi asked. Irene confused with the question. She raised her eyebrows when Seulgi brought her to the peace place which covering the rain. She close Irene's eyes with her both eyes.

 

"Where are we??" Irene asked.

"Just keep walking."

 

After they get the place where Seulgi bring her, Irene asked her to opened her eyes. Seulgi haven't told her yet. Even tho she's still close her eyes.

 

"Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Irene slowly open her eyes. She gasped and close with hands. She cried and Seulgi caresses her hair. 

 

"Eomma, appa..." Irene spoke before ran to her parents and hugged them. Seulgi smiles brightly to see her happy girlfriend being so much excited to see her parents.

 

"You miss us?"

"Of course I do! But, how did you get here? I thought you're-"

"Seulgi save our life before the car accident."

"Oh... Really?" Irene ran to Seulgi and took her hand. "Thank you so much, Seulgi! You're the best girlfriend I ever had! I love you!" She tip toe her feet and give a pech on Seulgi's lips. Seulgi blushes before hugging Irene.

 

"I love you too, Irene~"

 

"So, you both are match for each other. Don't wanna get married?" Her mom teased.

 

"Eomma! Don't say that!" Her appa and Seulgi chuckles. Seulgi look at Irene and pat her head. "It's alright. Let's bring your parents to our house!"

 

"Oh okay!"

 

 

end.

 

 

A/N : hhhhh how was it? This is just mood story 🥺💞 I ship them so much. Thank you for reading!