1.

Why Does it Matter?

*Ring* Ring*

"Hey mom"

"Hey sweetheart. How your day?"

"Great! Ijust got new room!" The child squeeked.

"New room? Why? There something wrong with you and Tiffany?"

"uhh.. Fany..She..She has a lot of issues in her life right now"

"issues?What kind of issue? a bad ones?"

No..No.. Ofcourse not, Tiffany is a good friend mum. I'm still with her" Jessica  confronted her mother.She doesn't want her mom to know about Tiffany's.

"Are you hiding anything from Jessie?"

"Me? Hiding from you? Heck no mum! But I tell you this mum that I glad that I got a new roo--" Her track stop when a Teddy bear flung out from a familliar room. Not less than a minute, Photo frames,flowers,more teddy bear flung out and a wailing sounds emitted from the room.

"I..I call you back mom" She flipped off her phone.

A small figure running out from the room and turn left and stand side the wall as more things were throwed away. Jessica 'mute' friend, Kim Taeyeon look at her and shook her head left and right sign that something is not right. Jessica turn her head and saw that nobody seem to care about the situation.

The source of wailing sound came louder and louder until anAmerican girl come out from the room and kneeled down to reach a photo frame. of her and her lover.

"Hyo-Hyoyeon ah No!!" The girl wail as she throwed her phone and hug the frame to her chest.

Look like they're over

Still crying,when she noticed that Jessica stand in front of her awkwardly. She stand up and nastily hug the latter. "Sica ah!!"

Jessica balanced herself and hug the girl back,tightly and rub her back to sooth her.

"There there Fany ah, It okay" Jessica calmed her down.

Not long enough,The two americans were pulled away from each other by a strong force. Jessica swung her body to see who dared to interrupt her. She look down slightly and saw a grimace of Taeyeon's face.

"Yes Taeyeon?" She asked the shorter girl but being the 'mute' friend she is. Taeyeon just pushed Jessica lightly and moved toward Tiffany.She grabbed Tiffany's waist and hold her arm. She looked at Jessica troughly. Jessica stared at Taeyeon and later smile as she understand what the girl want.

'I will take care of Tiffany,Just go'

Jessica just walked pass them,smile lightly. 

As she nearly to her new room.She turn back again and she saw Taeyeon hug Tiffany before pulled her toward their own room.They new room.

Kim Taeyeon, Although Jessica knew the girl since freshmen year but she never heard of the latter voice. Not even a laugh but the girl always give her a smile and help her if she need anything. 

ROOM 707

Jessica entered her new room and noticed that all her things are already place at the right side of the room and also she saw a flower on a study desk at the left side.She pulled out her heels and start to unpackage all her things. She took out some of her clothes and scattered them all over the room.

"I should shower first,Then meet up my new roomate" Jessica said to herself.She grabbed her bath towel and a lipstick along the way and went straight to the bathroom.

'Nice to meet you mate :) -Jessica'

She wrote on the mirror wall with the lipstick and start to take out her clothes.Jessica the shower and start singing,

*Click*

Few minutes after Jessica went showering,A tall skiny girl went in with a bagpack on her shoulder and a guitar cast written ' C.Sooyoung' on her right hand.She put her things gently and look around.She saw some clothes scattered around and two large pink luggage on the right side.

Being the nice roommate,Sooyoung bended down and folded Jessica's clothes andput it back nicely in her luggage. The latter then walked to the window and slide it up to get some fresh air before introduced herself to her new roomate.

*click*

Jessica shut the bathroom door before her.Not knowing that there someone else in the room, witha bath towel hugged her body she walked toward her luggage but abruptly stop her track as she saw a tall figure with short hair backing her.Upon hearing some sound,Sooyoung turned herself slowly and give her most charming smile toward Jessica that cause the girl to dazzed for a few minutes.

Still smiling to the girl,Suddenly Sooyoung feel something tiggling on her feet.Looking down to her feet,She saw a large cockroach crawling on her feet.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She emitted a loud scream and jumped toward the dazzed Jessica.

Because of the scream and the emergency touch to her body,Jessica jerked and aggresively kick Sooyoung in the stomach that caused the tall girl felled to the floor.

"BACK OFF! BACK OFF I SAID!"

"Thatis you who should back off!" Sooyoung yelled back still holding her painful stomach. "I'm hurt"

Jessica widened her eyes, "You a girl?"

"What the hell?! Ofcourse I'm a girl!" Sooyoung stand up with a groaned." Are you to apologize?" Sooyoung countered.

"Apologize?" Jessica scoffed.

"For what? It is your fault. It's because you look like this and suddenly jumped on me!"

"Apologize! This is my room"

"Your room?" Sooyoung nodded.

"Oh god! I ran away from gay and meet with this creature" Jessica scratched her hair desperately as she regret her desicion for changing the room.

"No..No.. I'm not gay!" Sooyoung defenced herself.

"You're not yet you dressed like this?" Jessica mocked.

"I'm not gay! I'm not a tomboy! I'm really a girl"

"Hmm.A girl? A girl like this? Soo feminine!"

"I'm...I'm a girl" Sooyoung said again but in a lower voice hide her annoyed from the girl

""Which part of you is a girl? your harsh personality? short hair? slender figure with zero ? Tell me which part of you is a girl?"

Sooyoung can't take it anymore since the girl keep badmouthing her. She shoved her shirt up that showed her upper parts.

"Ahhh" Jessica gasped. Never in her live watch in live someone body espeacially a hot ones like Sooyoung. Her perfectly abs really toned and not to mention Sooyoung's firm-shaped that hide in those white bra.

Sooyoung smirked as Jessica still didn't blinked her eyes rooling over her body.

"Like what you see?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because the site is down the past few days. Chapter one was deleted and I not save any of it -.-' So i start re-write it again. really. Pain in the .

anyway. Enjoy.