Lovey Dovey

IPOD Shuffle Challenge Fanfics

T-ara - Lovey Dovey (continuation to Jang Woo Hyuk’s Weekend Night)

 

Woo Hyuk smiled and was up to the challenge…

 

Without any hesitation...he started the first move…swiftly moving his body with robotic moves…and eyed the blonde beauty…it was her turn now.

 

Hyoyeon…smirked… “Is that all you got”

 

She smoothly moved her legs and busted an awesome foot work and swiftly mimicked the man’s exact moves…

 

He slightly tilted his head…she was really something…he only wanted to test her ego…because he always saw her on the dance floor…always using her body with enticing moves that were very skilled in a professional way. He gave a one-sided smile and saw her eyes widen.

 

“What?” She replied annoyed of his smile

 

He shook his head. “Nothing…I was just messing with you…”

 

Hyoyeon…walked off after his response…

 

“Wait…” he rushed to her and grabbed her wrist…

 

They were facing each other now. Hyoyeon smiled… “I was just messing with you…”

 

Woo Hyuk smiled and they walked back into the dance floor…

 

 

a/n: oh i was just glad that this song came up last...lol...well they were in the club...and this was a nice club theme song...so i took the opportunity to write a continuation...since the songs were so short...so yay! Finally finished...so ...tell me what you think...weird...cool...leave comments...they're apprecated...